• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids victim of war on Opioid's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the OP tried any other options though? Physical therapy and exercise? Tramadol plus a muscle relaxant? TENS? Sounds like he misses being high (his words). I’m done here-has the OP even been back to this thread?

Heroin isnt the worst decision in the world either. Ive been strung out on norcos bad. About 30 a day habit. Ive been strung out on heroin too and ill take heroin over pills anyway. Pills did to me exactly what their doing to this poor man, making you want to end it. Hes probably not on a dose i was ingesting but still i know where the heads at. Guarantee thats the pills talking. They change a person and not for the better. Methadone and suboxen I would suggest. Methodone is free in california. And heroin is still a great pain killer

Beside the fact that prescribed Heroin would be a excellent painkiller.

Questioning if eternalpain's pain is legit or fake is not of any importance in this mather.

Isn't there any noise about the dr's response ablity in helping the people they got addicted to opiods in the first place.Making patients pay the toll of the prescription opiod crisis is ridiculous. The one that's hooked, habituated, on his the meds is the one who is paying the price. While the dr who presribed the shit, the one who's to question here, can just make you cold turkey.

These dr-people have an code of ethics right?

Beside the fact that prescribed Heroin would be a excellent painkiller.

Questioning if eternalpain's pain is legit or fake is not of any importance in this mather.

Isn't there any noise about the dr's response ablity in helping the people they got addicted to opiods in the first place.Making patients pay the toll of the prescription opiod crisis is ridiculous. The one that's hooked, habituated, on his the meds is the one who is paying the price. While the dr who presribed the shit, the one who's to question here, can just make you cold turkey.

These dr-people have an code of ethics right?

I don't blame the doctors. They are losing the licences and 8 years worth of school and hundreds of thousands in school debt for treating pain. The are losing their careers, livelihood and their kids will go hungry. I would pick my family and career over helping a patient and losing it all. We need to remember that the real enemy is the government and their absurd drug war destroying millions of lives and wasting billions.

This is utter bullshit.

Millions of ppl take opiates their entire lives and are productive and no less healthy mentally or physically.

It's nice that CBD and chiropractors work for you...but the OP has REAL pain which scientifically unsubstantiated treatment you are suggesting are not going to work.

A few other bullshit responses by ppl that are obviously not familiar with chronic intense pain I won't even address.

OP. My suggestion would be to try and find a new doctor and ask your current doctor to hold you over until you make the switch.

Plan b

If you are rich and know someone with a legit script buy it every month from them.

Plan c

Learn to use the dark net, you say you dont want to risk it for your family, but are you going to be much use to your family if the pain causes suiucide?

I sympathize with you...pain and my necessarily illegal lifestyle to manage it is the main reason I have decided against having children. It's a shame I have to be a criminal because of pain.

Plan d

Methadone clinic.

Plan e

Heroin.

Poppy pod tea is also a good fall back that can handle severe pain levels.

I am a pain patient myself and am very very concerned with what is happening right now with the rationing of opioids.

^^^^THIS

I'm right there with you my friend!
I agree completely!

to LucidSDreamr I heard you on that one, just read teachers have to do second jobs to make ends meet.

It's political.

I would DEF put poppy pod tea over heroin in this plan schematic lmao.
This is utter bullshit.

Millions of ppl take opiates their entire lives and are productive and no less healthy mentally or physically.

It's nice that CBD and chiropractors work for you...but the OP has REAL pain which scientifically unsubstantiated treatment you are suggesting are not going to work.

A few other bullshit responses by ppl that are obviously not familiar with chronic intense pain I won't even address.

OP. My suggestion would be to try and find a new doctor and ask your current doctor to hold you over until you make the switch.

Plan b

If you are rich and know someone with a legit script buy it every month from them.

Plan c

Learn to use the dark net, you say you dont want to risk it for your family, but are you going to be much use to your family if the pain causes suiucide?

I sympathize with you...pain and my necessarily illegal lifestyle to manage it is the main reason I have decided against having children. It's a shame I have to be a criminal because of pain.

Plan d

Methadone clinic.

Plan e

Heroin.

Poppy pod tea is also a good fall back that can handle severe pain levels.

I am a pain patient myself and am very very concerned with what is happening right now with the rationing of opioids.

agreed poppy ppods over heroin. i thought of it after i made the plan a-e list though and didn't renumber

If you want to avoid meeting street dealers or going the dark web route. The only route I advise you to possibly go down is Methadone maintenance. Long acting opioid prescribed by doctors usually free of charge and really helps with opiate/opioid addiction. Free/Affordable way of getting your meds and cuts through most bullshit. Give it a go if you feel like it bro. Best I can advise you, anyway best of luck regardless. Peace, Mr.Heffo94.

The reality is that opioids arent needed for pain except in the most extreme cases, most countries in the world they are only used for terminal cancer and no other conditions not even post operative pain, in reality if you wanted adequate pain control rotating NSAIDS, physical therapy, exercise, etc would be superior to opioids, you want to get high, that is the reality, in modern America there is no one to blame for what is happening with opioids other than users, whi through overdoses and being irresponsible have caused huge public outcry demanding the banning of these drugs, even if alcohol and tobacco kill 120 times more people than all other drugs combined. If you can get methadone, that is going to be your best bet for keeping access to these drugs, it wont be nearly as good as oxycodone but it will give pain relief ane also a high albeit not one as good, poppy seed tea, heroin arent realistic long term, your best bet right now is to try to get methadone, I would jump at that chance, in my country you cannot get any opioid opiate legally period unless you have a very good and serious reason to be on one.

This is an open and shut case my friends. Take suboxone. It will kill the pain...look at the studies of bupe patch vs fent patch, the chronic pain test-ees liked bupe better in many cases, and always comparable.. Better than methadone because less scrutiny from your doctor.

I am in a very similar situation brother. Id go to a pain clinic. Now with pain clinics, there are a few catches Never say they give me energy they will get fixated on that & think you will take them for energy and not for pain. Say functionality.
Other pat is they will attack you and make you cry. They are terrible people, but in todays society, these are the type of people that are the gatekeepers for us who are in pain.
And if you go in there honest and wide eye innocent, they will scrutinize you more. The addicts know exactly what to say, as the chronically ill go in thinking it is a normal appointment, they cruify you. Gook luck brother.

This is an open and shut case my friends. Take suboxone. It will kill the pain...look at the studies of bupe patch vs fent patch, the chronic pain test-ees liked bupe better in many cases, and always comparable.. Better than methadone because less scrutiny from your doctor.

Even with the strongest of bupe patches though the total daily mg dose is pretty small... like just over 1mg

What is the point of a bupe patch? The sublingual strips or tablets last for 24 hours.

I really think suboxone is the best solution for you if you need to take an opiate for significant pain that is prescribed to anyone. Kratom will keep you from feeling the worst of the withdrawal effects but taking enough will likely be expensive and make you nauseous before they are even half as effective for pain as oxy. You would have to gag down over 20 large capsules or a lot of gross tea 3x daily. Extracts are available but much more expensive and will probably not be sustainable tolerance-wise. Methadone is the most effective choice if you are ok with driving to a methadone clinic at 5 am everyday.

I'm so sorry, you certainly aren't alone.

Some of these posts include potentially harmful advice and the OP hasn't replied yet.
I'll close the thread for now.

OP, if you're reading this PM me or any other OD mod so we'll re-open the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.