View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

dxm

burgyiv

Greenlighter
I've been taking diph the past few nights and it's not working for me anymore. So i've decided i wanted to do dxm instead. The only problem is I don't have any dxm pure substances.

I want to hit second plataeu, i am 182lbs and planning on taking 200mg of dxm.

I did some calculations and in order to take the 200mg of dxm i'd also be taking 4550mg of acetaminophen, and 87.5mg of doxylamine succinate.

I wanted to know if this is worth the dxm high and if it poses serious health risks.

I also could take 1000mg of diphenhydramine but i took 400mg the past three nights and don't think it will affect me. If anyone thinks it would affect me please tell me.

Find yourself a product containing only dxm as its active ingredient. Putting this much apap in your body at once, although it wont kill you, isnt good. Honestly you may just need a break, you're doing these drugs nightly that arent designed to be used as you're using. Trust me I did it before I found solid sources for psyches, but both left lasting damage, from memory loss to consistent muscle disease. Take some time for yourself, you deserve it :)

Too much Acetaminophen hurts real bad.. I've done more before..and didn't have much of a good time because of the pain..

I agree you need a cleaner source of DXM..try pure dxm cough syrup for example..or get some powder online..

5 grams of acetaminophen is the daily maximum. You'll be fine with 200mg of dxm.

Seriously avoid doing that and get a DXM only product somehow.

Taking the maximum dosage of APAP assumes that there are no metabolism interactions. Taking something like DXM can preoccupy part of your liver's strategies to metabolize the APAP. I will say that it blocks metabolism into the most toxic metabolite of APAP which is probably the only good news about this but you could still get too high concentrations of these drugs and metabolites in your system.

200 mg DXM is not a high dosage effects wise but don't screw with the metabolism of DXM, (DXM is already a little screwed up imo).

Cause it also works the other way around and the APAP can change the way DXM is metabolized and it will compete for metabolism, again unpredictably raising concentrations of DXM and some of the metabolites.

Mixing quantities of pharms that involve interactions and daily toxic limits is a shit idea for your health, especially if you make a habit of not caring about your liver and other organs with pharms.