• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

This time its for keeps.

3m1l

Bluelighter
Yea.I falled hard.But enough for that.
I have now been sober 7 days.I am going 2 times a week in therapy.Other one is,i dont know english word for it but it is kind of psycho therapy for chronic addiction therapy and the other one is for addiction therapy.

I relaesed that i cant just drop like that alcohol/drug use that lasted 25years by myself.

Thou im eternaly thankful for all the help i got from all of you.
Sorry for the grammar.But without this site i would have never started this journey that im now.
Im still so fragile that its something that i cant even say.

I will post when i have i strength to that.

And the New admins to DarkSide are Truly Best Ones Theres Is.

Sincerely
Juha

Hello my dear friend!!!

I am so happy to see this post from you and know that you are back on track, 7 days....woohooooo!!!!

Wow, the therapy sounds great, sounds like you have a great game plan moving forward.

You're awesome Juha, you know we are always here for you, feel free to pm me as always.

I'm very proud of you.

Love you,
your friend,
Ash.

I drank heavily for about 25 years, too, 10 of those nearly every day, so I know what you're going through. Congratulations on your milestone.

Thank you for both of you for the nice words.

Still sober.I am house sitting and was kind of a trip sitter to a one of my childhood friend.Unfortunately he has developed some dangerously bad habits.
I think that detoxing last summer helped alot.My worst WD symptoms are insomnia and mentally I am wrecked/weak...to the point that i actually count hours allmost daily to my next therapy session.
Those sessions help tremendously.It is such a relief to get to talk to someone in real life who understands what im going thru and can give me some advices how to manage occanational deppression and this strange fear of life and anxiety that is more constant.

I dont even crave drugs,though i would like to taste some single malt or vodka.Problem is that one drink usually lasted week or months and was fueled with drugs...
But im managing things,building my life again from scratch with the help of my therapists and family.
I just heard that i could get stocks and be part of the company :) So if that is not something to keep me on track i dont know what is.My therapist help me call to hospital that they made a mark in my papers that i shouldnt get anything stronger than panadol...unless something really bad happens.

Its really strange,when i detoxed summer my pains whent away.And almost immediatly when i started bup and lyrica those pains came back with a vengeance.
now they are again completely gone.Yet i still have very real problems showing up in x ray and MRI..I truly think that opioids cause pain for some reason..at least for me.

I hope you all are doing well and life is good.

Thanks for the updates my dear friend.

I'm glad you have someone to talk to in real life, must make things easier for you so I'm happy for you.

Keep up the great work 3, you know I'm here if you need me.

Love you,
Ash..

Thank you for both of you for the nice words.

Still sober.I am house sitting and was kind of a trip sitter to a one of my childhood friend.Unfortunately he has developed some dangerously bad habits.
I think that detoxing last summer helped alot.My worst WD symptoms are insomnia and mentally I am wrecked/weak...to the point that i actually count hours allmost daily to my next therapy session.
Those sessions help tremendously.It is such a relief to get to talk to someone in real life who understands what im going thru and can give me some advices how to manage occanational deppression and this strange fear of life and anxiety that is more constant.

I dont even crave drugs,though i would like to taste some single malt or vodka.Problem is that one drink usually lasted week or months and was fueled with drugs...
But im managing things,building my life again from scratch with the help of my therapists and family.
I just heard that i could get stocks and be part of the company :) So if that is not something to keep me on track i dont know what is.My therapist help me call to hospital that they made a mark in my papers that i shouldnt get anything stronger than panadol...unless something really bad happens.

Its really strange,when i detoxed summer my pains whent away.And almost immediatly when i started bup and lyrica those pains came back with a vengeance.
now they are again completely gone.Yet i still have very real problems showing up in x ray and MRI..I truly think that opioids cause pain for some reason..at least for me.

I hope you all are doing well and life is good.