• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello from western Canada!

Adaephon

Greenlighter
Hi all!

I've been lurking here for a while now and recently registered an account to get a question answered that I couldn't find otherwise--sure enough, Bluelight delivered. Thanks for being a great resource.

I've been around the block a few times, with extensive experience in MDMA, mushrooms, LSD, and cocaine. I've also experienced a number of other things. some with more frequency than others: 2C-B, 4-AcO-DMT, DMT, MDA, 5-MeO-DiPT, ketamine, and some miscellany that has crossed my path at one time or another. I've got some 4-HO-MiPT coming to me soon; I am beyond excited to try this! If I can keep my wits about me, I'll write up a trip report.

I also smoke weed, for both recreational and medical uses (I live in Canada, where it is legal), but consider this somewhat separate from the rest of my drug use, in the sense that I don't find it debilitating the same way that most other things are.

I love music! I play, but I am also a very avid listener and have wide-ranging tastes. If you want to talk music, i can probably do it all day (and am always looking for recommendations). :-D

Thank you! I'm glad this site exists. :)

Hi there Adaephon,

Glad Bluelight could help you in the past, and cheers for taking that step to sign up and join the wonderful community. :)

I'd be interested in reading a trip report for 4-HO-MiPT.. mainly because I have NO idea what in the name of god that is, haha.

I like music a lot too :) Played on the drum line all four years of high school, and I like mainly 90s pop/alternative/grunge and classic rock. My favorite bands are probably Rage Against The Machine, DMB, Nirvana, Matchbox 20, Led Zeppelin, Clapton, and Crazy Town (just kidding, but their one hit wonder was alright). But to be completely honest, I also like some rap and metal, it all depends on my mercurial mood patterns. How about you??

Welcome to Bluelight Adaephon!