The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Raleigh, NC

CAS070617

Greenlighter
Just moved here. I don?t know anything about the resources here, what to do, what?s cool, where to eat, and where to go (like bars, local shows, other fun events). Plus I also know that at some point I?ll have to get a doctor for suboxone script to be able to get off the dope... does North Carolina medicaid cover suboxone treatment?

I moved here from South Louisiana. Medicaid in that state will cover the suboxone pills but not the films. I didn?t know if North Carolina worked the same way.

The biggest difference I?ve found so far: I could walk to about 6 different spots in a 3-4 block radius and find dudes hanging out on the street eager to take my money in New Orleans. Whatever I needed.... dope, crack, coke, Benzos, weed, etc. literally whatever.

Raleigh seems cool and all, but the whole city gives off this suburbia vibe, cookie cutter town with not a lot of dealers just hanging out outside... like the kind of place where you have to know the how to call/contact the right people to be able to make things happen. Is that a pretty accurate assessment, or have I just not driven through the right parts of town?

Hey, welcome to Bluelight CAS070617 :)

TBH, i don't think it would be in anyone's best interest to tell you if there a certain parts of town that you need to drive through to get drugs. I understand that you are new to the area, and new to Bluelight, but for finding drugs you are completely on your own per site rules (which are in my signature).

That said, i did a search and NC medicaid does cover subs.

Peace brotha/sista.