• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to prep 8mg Dilaudid for injection?

ogforrest615

Greenlighter
I?m an avid heroin user, but I?ve never really fucked around much with pills. A friend of mine owed me some cash, but paid me with 25 8mg dilaudid pills instead. They are small and white with an M on one side and a weird 8 on the other side. They are legit I looked them up. I just have no clue how to bang these things and wanted to make sure I?m not going to waste it or hurt myself. Is it just like dope where I?d just crush it up to a powder and mix with water then filter? Thanks (I?m new here, been browsing for years but never made my own post, I apologize if I?ve done something wrong in regards to posting)

Dillies are awesome you lucked out. As far as im aware you can just crush em up add water to dissolve filter thru a cotton and enjoy. The op oxy you cant bc they gel up when you add water

You should look into getting micron filters before you shoot these, pills are pretty dangerous to shoot poorly filtered. Prefilter with a cotton and then filter through the micron and you will get a fairly clean solution of hydromorphone.

You did luck out. I used to do these. Just crush add water and filter no heat or anything. I'm not a huge fan of pills that way but the 8mg are the best ones I've ever done.