• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Make Money Now!!!...RIGHT NOW!

SpredSpec

Greenlighter
Making Money For The Next Fix?

In the crazy life-consuming process of addiction, supporting a $100+ a day habit isn't easy. At first, this person had a decent amount of spare and saved up cash, but when it runs out, which it always will, he did some crazy and dramatic things to get cash for his next fix. I am very interested in hearing any and all accounts of making that cash as quickly as possible? All the intricate, smart and well-designed ploys to manipulate others, stealing and anything else. Please share?

Made a GoFundMe for myself and collected about $600.

Panhandled and made about $15 an hour.

Got loans from friends and family.

That's about it.

I hope you don't have a conscious otherwise i don't know how you'll be able to live with yourself after this.

You could prob sell a kidney on the black market for at least a couple G's. You might die in the bathtub surgery though

Yeah unfortunately you won't get anywhere (well you may go to jail) by stealing from people close to you, in a couple of weeks you're likely to be in a worst position. And robbing people and stuff is way too much risk for the little money you might get, unless you really know what you're doing (you wouldn't be asking then) it's not worth it (not even talking about the moral argument).

What is your drug of choice? Maybe you can find a cheaper alternative to maintain in the meantime?

Me?

Mine is meth. When i was employed i would feel guilty about asking people for money, but now that i'm not i feel like i've been wronged and sort of feel as if people should help me out. I know that's not a healthy way of looking at it, but it's how i feel. Which is why i have no qualms.

Blame shifting, ignoring responsibilities, etc.

I meant the OP (SpredSpec) who is asking for tips to steal and manipulate people.
I kind of know how addiction works, so no judgement there.
It just seems like he's in a pretty bad situation that's likely to get worse if he follows that kind of thinking, it gives me the impression that he'll do anything (even dangerous and pointless stuff) just to get a little money.

I've known people that wander around all day getting high and robbing people with knives and stuff just to get money for the next hit. Most of them end up homeless, dead or in jail, and yet the majority of drug addicts are not like that. Some of it is due to bad luck (or bad genetics) for sure, but otherwise I think it actually requires some effort and a series of bad decisions to end up in that kind of situation.

Ah, looks like i over shared in that case.

Yeah i only listed fairly harmless ideas, because i wouldn't want anything bad to happen to OP and nothing can really go wrong in the examples i provided unless you blatantly tell someone you're using their money for drugs.

But i agree that the all or nothing mindset here is problematic and think that OP should try to get a job first. Or downgrade your living expenses.

Edit: Or get sober.

Don't give drug users a bad name OP. There are way too many scrubs out there already who behave in all kinds anti-social ways, only to say "waaahhhh I'm a drug addict!" when they get called out or punished for it.

Your habit is not something that should expect society to subsidize.

Earned a paycheck

So juicy and salacious, I know.

You can sell your plasma. Women make a lot of $$$$$ selling their eggs. If I had tits I would totally do this. Easy 25-50 G.