Bluelight

Thread: Graham Switches Vote on Yemen Because He's Pissed

1. Collapse Details
    Graham Switches Vote on Yemen Because He's Pissed 
    Senior Moderator
    Sober Living
    Words
    My hopes are blighted, my heart is broken, my life a burden, everything around me is sad and mournful; earth has become distasteful to me, and human voices distract me. It is mercy to let me die, for if I live I shall lose my reason and become mad.
    I'm so glad someone else's meds aren't working either.

2. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Sober Living
    Words
    My hopes are blighted, my heart is broken, my life a burden, everything around me is sad and mournful; earth has become distasteful to me, and human voices distract me. It is mercy to let me die, for if I live I shall lose my reason and become mad.
    Oh fucking great and it's 63 votes to defy the Trump Admin's support of the war in Yemen. FFS. Let's shit all over the ONE AND ONLY GOOD THING we have going, am I right? Well the rest of you war-haters will love this news.

3. Collapse Details

not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
    Um wtf? Yemen is a total disaster. Should just pull a Yugoslavia and split off the Houthi parts. Propping up Saudi Arabia's attempt to prop up a defunct kleptocratic fake democracy makes no sense in either short-term or long-term strategy except as a way to keep playing proxy war with Iran.

4. Collapse Details

^^ Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain.Heroin View Post
    am I right?
    Nope.

5. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Sober Living
    Words
    Sorry guys I just don't think not fighting the Houthis is the right call. I'm eternally grateful we have neighbors in the area who are willing to step up against genocidal ideologies.