• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What are low doses of THC/CBD like?

PriestTheyCalledHim

Bluelighter
What are low doses of THC with and without CBD like? I am not talking about enough THC to make you trip but to relax you, help with insomnia, and maybe make you mildly high? Does someone's body weigh and metabolism also factor in? What's just THC like versus eating THC with CBD? A friend of mine smoked pure CBD bud and said how he did not get high at all but instead relaxed and it made him less anxious, and helped him sleep.

I have experienced THC in high doses both smoked, vaped, and eaten once; but I am considering maybe eventually trying a very low dose of THC alone or with CBD when it becomes legal.

Last edited:
Similarly to the plateua thread, you don't need a lot of THC to feel the effects.

I personally believe smaller doses are better for that reason.

Go ahead and try a low dose.. what would it hurt?

I've had cbd e-juice on its own and all it did was make me tired, hungry, lazy, groggy.

The best highs I used to get where when I was micro dosing plain high grade weed. Just small amounts multiple times a day would give me the best high. I used to smoke it out of one of those fake cigarettes with the little bowl at the end those are perfect for micro doses.

I've had cbd e-juice on its own and all it did was make me tired, hungry, lazy, groggy.

The best highs I used to get where when I was micro dosing plain high grade weed. Just small amounts multiple times a day would give me the best high. I used to smoke it out of one of those fake cigarettes with the little bowl at the end those are perfect for micro doses.

Thanks I have smoked/vaped what would be considered low or I guess micro doses of herb, but I'd rather eat it as I do lots of running and don't like to smoke or vape anything.

If I decide to do this I will just use low THC, high CBD herb and make edibles that way.

Just be careful that your edibles don't have too much oil in them.

poo.png

GLHF

It's not that uncommon of an occurrence in endurance sports.

It's an even bigger problem if OP doesn't know how to cook.

ROFL at this picture

Also if you make the choice to only eat it then you should have excellent effects once you find the right dosage. The problem i see for you is dosing it. As a runner you probably dont want to eat butter or oils... You might be able to just extract the weed with alcohol and then evaporate the alcohol, decarb the extract, and then just take little dabs in the mouth sucking on it until it dissolves or erodes. I've heard of hash being edible so hash oil should work too.

ROFL at this picture

Also if you make the choice to only eat it then you should have excellent effects once you find the right dosage. The problem i see for you is dosing it. As a runner you probably dont want to eat butter or oils... You might be able to just extract the weed with alcohol and then evaporate the alcohol, decarb the extract, and then just take little dabs in the mouth sucking on it until it dissolves or erodes. I've heard of hash being edible so hash oil should work too.

I have eaten hash before. It was Moroccan sativa hash, and it was very energetic and uplifting, and it was great for walking around Barcelona. Eating it was a lot less psychedelic than smoking it was.

I have eaten hash before. It was Moroccan sativa hash, and it was very energetic and uplifting, and it was great for walking around Barcelona. Eating it was a lot less psychedelic than smoking it was.

Yes see it does work. I think it would work better if it was fully decarbed before eating it. Hash naturally is partially decarbed I believe from the process of making it. The heating and pressing of the keif decarbs it a little. Hash would break up easier into tiny trichomes depending on how the hash was made. The trichomes would release thc. If you were to mix an extract like shatter with some butter and whip it up to make the particles very small that would work too.

Last edited:
my preferred method of consuming cannabis is with either a 1:1 or 3:1 CBD/THC ratio. I used to like the loud buds but these days i need a looot of cbd, cause i dont use it to get high anymore. I just smoke a little bit to go to sleep, or to potentiate/soften the effects of other drugs
It feels very natural, almost like melatonin but obviously stronger. just very calming, relaxing. It's perfect, I don't know why 1:1 ratio isn't more common, it makes it way more useful.

pure cbd bus is tricky, because you still have to make sure you're getting a good balance of terpenes if you want to feel a noticeable relaxation, otherwise it's extremely mild.

I've had pure crystalline THCa isolate before, and that was hella weird, it's super stimulating and psychedelic, but ends up falling into the background because it's purely cerebral, no body effects. THC-V isolate was interesting as well, EXTREMELY psychedelic but not anxiety inducing, and super short lived (30 minutes after inhalation you are dead sober).