Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(32.5mg DMT/32.5mg NMT/3g Syrian Rue Tea) Beginner - Rectal Ingestion Rue->ACRB

miller2082

Greenlighter
MATERIALS AND METHODS

26ml (made with 2.6g seeds) Syrian rue tea was injected rectally @ 10:40am

Held for 30 minutes, then expelled

32.5ml of of Acacia confusa root bark powder (ACRB) tea made with 3.25g ACRB was injected rectally @ 11:30am.

11:41 coming on

11:55 PEAKING

12:23 The music left, BUT still visuals

13:30 Expelled ACRB liquid

EXPERIENCE:

Absolutely intense but manageable.

I began to feel effects as soon as 7 minutes in.

It all seemed to come from sound energy.

The ringing in the ears...gives rise to all.

No need (for me) to ever do more than 3.25g ACRB.

Very robust and ethereal closed-eye visuals.

It was alive, with pulsating tapping sounds like a synth drum kit rather than a full-on drum beat.

It was just intense energy manifesting itself in every form imaginable all at the same time.

Swirling pastel fractals, congealing into faces on occasion which lingered and maintained eye contact. The alien-like faces were animated and devoid of shyness with big pleasant strong smiles.

The ?being?, whether in fractal form or with a humanoid face was moving incessantly almost like an octapus writhing around in a glass jar.

And there was a voice!!

MANTRA SIGNIFICANCE:

The voice responded to my mantra.

Mantra:

?No Fear
No anger
Love
Heal the body
Heal the mind?

The mantra, with fealing, seems to call the energies as needed.

Once the active ingredient kicked in, I let go of trying to manage the experience. But the mantra would surface in-mind occasionally.

The voice answered the questions as to how to achieve the desires of the mantra.

?Love everyone everywhere at all times.?

?Stop doing deadlifts.? (I have an old neck injury which is exacerbated by deadlifts.)

The entity encountered was extraordinarily helpful.

No mantra and you might be lost in hyperspace.

It responded to my mantra in a pleasant voice.

There was tremendous power in the experience.

The entity clearly had power and seemed to be aware that it was in complete control of my experience.

All in all it was the most amazing of the six experiences I?ve had to date.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_ayahuasca
substancecode_dmt
substancecode_maois
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
exptype_spiritual
roacode_rectal

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds like a powerful, wondering experience. :) Pretty amazing how quickly it come on and peaked, and left. Have you tried ayahuasca orally? How much quicker of an experience would you say it was rectally over orally, if so? I wonder if it would work without the MAOIs, since rectal admin passes first pass metabolism? Did you experience any nausea (one of the common side effects of oral ayahuasca)? Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Shadowmeister.

It does not work without an MAOI.

I?ve tried smaller doses of S. rue tea which did not work either.

There has to be enough MAOI to completely shut down the MAO in the system.

And it does not work if the MAOI is injected with the DMT-containing brew at the same time, either.

The MAOI must first be injected and given time to enter the system and shut down MAO in the intestine.

McKenna et al oral brew had a whopping 400mg harmalas to only 36mg DMT.

Compared to oral ingestion, this is much stronger an experience and shorter-lived, like halfway between smoked and oral.

The best thing about rectal ingestion is you DO NOT VOMIT nor is there diarrhea, although your colon is thoroughly cleaned-out in the process from the first water clearing to expelling the teas.

The reason why I tried this method in the first place is because the one experience I had with oral ayahuasca resulted in a massive purge which was accompanied by a less-than-impressive psychedelic experience.

This method if done correctly will take you to the other side, you may encounter beings and astounding energy as I have.

Check out my other threads for the 120mg DMT dose?-that was insane. It took me straight to the meat locker, then it was off to meet my ancestors. Lol.

Last edited:
What a great report! I've always been curious about this ROA. it's nice to hear that it works. I love how concrete and real-world you're insights were; my pharma experiences with A. confusa been just like that

Thanks Shadowmeister.

It does not work without an MAOI.

I?ve tried smaller doses of S. rue tea which did not work either.

There has to be enough MAOI to completely shut down the MAO in the system.

And it does not work if the MAOI is injected with the DMT-containing brew at the same time, either.

The MAOI must first be injected and given time to enter the system and shut down MAO in the intestine.

McKenna et al oral brew had a whopping 400mg harmalas to only 36mg DMT.

Compared to oral ingestion, this is much stronger an experience and shorter-lived, like halfway between smoked and oral.

The best thing about rectal ingestion is you DO NOT VOMIT nor is there diarrhea, although your colon is thoroughly cleaned-out in the process from the first water clearing to expelling the teas.

The reason why I tried this method in the first place is because the one experience I had with oral ayahuasca resulted in a massive purge which was accompanied by a less-than-impressive psychedelic experience.

This method if done correctly will take you to the other side, you may encounter beings and astounding energy as I have.

Check out my other threads for the 120mg DMT dose?-that was insane. It took me straight to the meat locker, then it was off to meet my ancestors. Lol.
This is exactly how I administer Syrian rue and Acacia confusa, but it is odd to me that 3.25 g ACRB is sufficient for you. I take 1.5 g SR and 11.7 g of ACRB, and I am a small person (115 pounds). Increasing SR doesn't do much for me. However, I don't think I have ever broken through to the other side because I seem to only get visual/auditory/tactile hallucinations, and haven't experienced the mystical state. At 13 g ACRB, I had this unexpected feeling like I was about to fall off a ledge and that death was at hand, and it was absolutely terrifying.

I've read that falling through space (or being shot through a cannon?) is a common part of the trip before entering the other dimension. Do you experience falling as well? I often hear that it is better to take a higher dose than lower because then you can't fight it, and at lower doses it can be uncomfortable because you have a foot in both dimensions and haven't fully broken through. 13 g was my highest dose and I am very eager to go deeper with a higher dose since I haven't experienced what others have, but don't want to do something stupid. It's like I have to prepare myself to fall through space like I was about to before, since it was so scary.