• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Abducted amphetamine eyes

PearlBoots

Bluelighter
I wasn't sure to start a whole new thread or to continue on one of the "popular" titles. If it must be moved, I apologize!

It's becoming closer and closer to sleep time for me, but I have been consuming Adderall since 11:00 a.m. yesterday, and wow are my eyes/brain taking me on a trip. (More than usual at least lol)

I don't get it at all. It's not like I'm going on 2-3 days on no sleep, I guess I'm just super sensitive or something. I'm not seeing full on shadow people, but my depth perception is pretty much non-existent.

I have decorative dream catchers in my living room for example and they're floating. I just know it.

I was sitting in the garage smoking a cigarette a little bit ago because it's freezing outside. The entire floor (still don't know what the fuck it really was/is) looked almost like it had a layer of silver spider webs. It was so strange. Edit: sitting in garage again, my guess is its dust/dirt/whatever else gets tracked through. Still SO weird, lol.

I'm also noticing anything tiny "moves" and ESPECIALLY pictures lol. (Currently sitting across from a glass faced media center, my reflection is almost "dancing".) The longer I stare, the more wild it becomes.

*I don't ever get scared, as I am fully aware it's just my body. But I am curious if anyone else have similar incidents.

*I must go ahead an apologize for whatever grammatical/spelling issues there MOST DEFINITELY are above. I am after all half blind currently.​

Last edited:
I have this from time to time, I'm usually on about day 2 of a speed binge when it happens.

I have a rather large clock on my wall and out the corner of my eyes it looks like the hands are whizzing around the clock at 100mph sadly when I look they pretend there acting normally, I'll catch it one day

I AM regularly suffering from sleep deprivation, like right now, and I cant Read the subtitels on tv anymore, I see.colors and shapes and quite often I suddenly almost jump up because I see someone in the room which turns out to be something else that Just belongs to my interior...