Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Odd MDMA come up timing

sk3j

Greenlighter
Hi everyone,

I got some Moncler pills for quite a long time, I think a bit more than one year now, but for one reason or another I only got around to try them last weekend.

I thought I actually got scammed because these pills were never kicking in, but then it turned out they did, it just took them 3 hours to do so!

Now, I am not new to pills, it has been a few years in fact, however it has never happened before that I had to wait so long for the drug to come up. The setting was the same as usual, the only thing I can think about was different it is that I was not with someone I trusted, so I was kind of worried about "not rolling too hard", because who knows if I could have trusted this person to not freak out or whatever (kind of dumb to be with not trusted people, I know I know).
May it be that?

It seems to me like a huge delay, it usually takes me about 30 minutes for the pill to kick in.

Or do pills expire? lol this sound silly, but prescription meds have expiration dates, so... :?

It's a very stable compound, I believe takes a long time (years?) to lose potency. This does sound very unusual, but I could imagine it being more about the worry you describe and so internal resistance, rather than an actual chemical/physiological delay. Maybe it just took you that long to relax and let it happen? Especially if it was a relatively low dose? I once did low-dose mushroom (a gram or so) in a situation where I was basically expecting too much or trying too hard, in a way I wasn't really even aware of at the time. I thought the non-experience was about over a few hours in and at about that point I had one of the most important experiences I've had--it was brief, a few seconds, but the most simple and profound feeling of gentleness. Like the Spirit descending like a dove. And then it was over, but it remains a touchstone for me.

As for the worry, if you're going to do it alone, this would be the substance--much less likely to be a rough ride. Although there is often a sense of missing something if one is alone--it often cries out for shard experience.

Super tightly pressed pills can take a long time to come on. I had one in Berlin that was super dense where I felt nothing for over an hour.

Alright, thanks for than answers guys, those are things I didn't consider. Probably not being comfortable with my companion for the night was a big thing, since I felt like I needed to be kind of resposible if anything went wrong during the night (for both of us). Also the hardness of the pill, good call on that.

another thing that can delay the comeup is when you don't have an empty stomach. maybe you had eaten something before or had a meal that takes longer to digest this time?