• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

wrecking my finances

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I want to stop but I need to get stable on my opiates.
It is affecting my mental health but I seem to chain smoke it in bongs and go through about 2g a day.
It is too much sometimes its an eigth buts its depressing how I get enough money and half ounce lasts me 4 days.
I need to make it last atleast seven but I just feel need for another pipe every hour or two.
I even wake up middle of night wanting one.
Vaping cbd helps but I do suffer from bipolar spectrum and theres times I go proper like ocdish and think Im not getting a good enough hit of the pipe so clean it and fill another big pipe then think oh I need another one then thats three bowls its ridicilous.

I know its simple as just taper , its the easiest drug to come off tbh i found amphetamines to be easier but thats cos i get bad depression.
Also most weed these days just spins my head clean off, or I smoke too much of indica strain and feel crap and burnt out.

It is a bit sad my life addicted to pills, smoke weed all day, I am starting a course soon I am disabled, I've got fibromyalgia and the doctor says my body is very stiff for my age and reason why im in pain, I also have sciatic nerve pain not sciatica though.

I have found a good cbd oil to use but find I need high doses its not alot if i compare it to my weed habit but why should I have to pay to feel better yet get oxycodone diazepam and pregabalin for free.

for example must of bought 150pounds worth of weed in ten days then I owed 50out so thats a ounce in ten days 2.8g a day.

Shall I stop waking and baking. or jus time it every three hours for pipe then four then five next day?

Why have you started two threads basically saying the same thing?

Aah, stoner memory - of course... ;)

If recommend a vape. The Magic Flight Launch Box to be specific but any vape should work. You save a LOT on weed costs.

CBD lessens the high from weed. Maybe cutting back on vaping CBD will help you not have to smoke as much weed to get high

Quitting weed is actually a pretty good thing if you have bipolar disorder/schizophrenia/any similar mental illnesses...

CBD lessens the high from weed. Maybe cutting back on vaping CBD will help you not have to smoke as much weed to get high

No. CBD does not lessen the high. Rather it tempers the negative, psychosis inducing effects from the THC. Naturally grown weed contains a nice balance of THC:CBD and still produces a great high. It's only modern selective and forced growing techniques that have allowed the THC:CBD ratio to go through the roof and cause psychological problems in many young users.

Just a quick note off the previous post, I believe the strain "Painkiller XL" has one of the better THC/CBD ratios going. Nearly the same based on my most recent purchase.

Quitting weed is actually a pretty good thing if you have bipolar disorder/schizophrenia/any similar mental illnesses...

Second that:
Give it a break... it's not that hard; just eat more.
I smoke a lot but if i don't have it i don't freak out.
One