• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed Eliquid smells like weed

JeffThePotSmoker

Greenlighter
(I'll start by saying that this is slightly off-topic)So I got my hands on some weed e-liquid (just to be clear I live in a place in which marijuana is illegal) and it works great. However, it smells like weed when used as it's not one of those flavored juices. The smell goes away very quickly, and it's not a specific cannabis smell but I feel as if it is one that would be questioned if used in public. So my questions is: is there a way in which I can change the flavor of the e-liquid, without making it taste bad (it's already in my atomizer, which I mention in case that causes complications). Thank you.

You could mask the flavor with flavor packets but the packets I've tried were pretty weak. I would just hold it in until no vapor comes out if I was worried about the smell. Oh and also use breath mints.

You could try finding an e-liquid with similar VG/PG composition and cutting the juice in your atomizer with that.

Herb vapes are good for people who have respiratory issues which prevent one from smoking, or for those who only wish to consume the vaporized cannabinoids and terpenes of the plant and no products of combustion. Of course they're a bit pricier than buying a basic piece, but many feel that vaporizing is more efficient and therefore saves $. I myself find vaping to produce a "cleaner" feeling high, more similar to extracts than smoked herb.