• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Long time reader, hello :)

Msondrayah

Greenlighter
Hi everyone,
I've been a long time lurker on this site. I've finally decided to register so that I can contribute to conversations. I'm 27, a chronic pain pt, and I've used this site many times to stay safe. My original greetings post I deleted by accident (oops)... thank you for welcoming me to your online community!
I also couldn't upload a prolife photo for some reason, so I am posting one here for now. :) if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

https://imgur.com/a/RjAFQcb

Hello Msondrayah and welcome to Bluelight!! I am glad you decided to join, it is a wonderful place.

Also, I believe that you cannot upload a profile photo until you are upgraded to 'Bluelighter' status at 50 posts. Let's start contributing! ;)

Thank you for the information! I was wondering why it wouldn't work haha I'll learn with time :) I appreciate your warm welcome ♡

Greetings Msondrayah,

Cool of you to jump right in and post in the Psychedelic Drugs sub-forum! Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Do you have any hobbies aside from drugs? Fortunately Bluelight has a lot of sub-forums that cover many interest (aside from walks in the park and coupons for free scuba diving lessons), but i'd be interested to know what they are anyway :)

Welcome to Bluelight!

Aw man, I want sum free scuba lessons. Marine creatures are very beautiful and I marvel at its delicate ecosystem.

Thank you! Yes, my hobbies include playing the piano when I can find the time and finishing my degree in Mortuary Science. I love an unhealthy amount of reading and it's definitely a shame, like ashwolf22101 said, regarding the free scuba lessons... because that was definitely the main reason I joined ;) damn.

Mortuary science sounds wicked interesting. Am looking at career paths on google - Coroners and pathologists would probably be the one for me %) though I have no experience whatsoever, maybe you could be my in ;)

I hope you enjoy your time at Bluelight!

madness00

Madness00 what most people don't know is that you don't need medical experience technically to be a coroner or deputy coroner :) it does definitely help though job wise.

My suggestion to get into the field is speak to your local elected coroner and ask about a deputy position and if one is available. Usually if you're persistent, they'll give you a chance. But you must be available for on call hours.

I personally find Mortuary Science extremely interesting. It's an honor to help those grieving and their loved ones. You'll definitely need a strong stomach, but I'd be more than happy to discuss any and all questions you'd have regarding these career avenues :)

Unfortunately i can only apply to CORI friendly jobs, but i appreciate you looking out.

They do seem cool though and i wish you all the best :)

Have a happy thanksgiving!