• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Vynase Dosage and Tips to Maximize Recreational Use?

Ketamania

Bluelight Crew
Greetings,

I've seen quite a varied range of starting doses for Vynase. What would you recommend for a person weighing 175lbs. seeking a moderate to intense high? I've got 2 70mg capsules (140mg total). No previous experience with amphs.

Also, any other tips for Vynase in particular? I have read that you must take it orally (no snorting unlike Addi.) and it takes quite a few hours to kick in. Should I just plan on not sleeping for a couple of days?

Thx

I would honestly take half that amount. Something like 30-40mgs. Have you ever taken amphetamines before, or is it your first time?

I'm pretty sure your going to take them for regardless of what anybody says, and we cannot give anybody advice on how to get high...But in the harm reduction aspect of this,
I would really be safer to divide up one of them.

I would honestly take half that amount. Something like 30-40mgs.
I've read up quite a bit on Vynase (you're not thinking Adderal are you?) and several people seem to be saying it takes >100mg to do anything recreationally wise. However, can anybody say 140mg will most likely not kill me?

Have you ever taken amphetamines before, or is it your first time?

As stated, I have no experience.

I was prescribed 40mg vyvanse a day, I had experience with amps and IV meth, and it was more than enough for me. It kept me focused and alert and feeling great. The experience with vyvanse is very smooth as well, not as edgy as other amphetamine products, and due to its delivery system it doesn't cause a horrible crash. You could go and take 100mgs if you want, you will most likely be fine, but you probably will be overstimulated and the experience will suck. Your brain might feel overloaded with sensory input and you might start to have a panic attack or any number of unenjoyable sensations.

Start at a normal dose of it like 35-40mg. You havent even tried it at all and you aren't even considering your own saftey.

Okay, I'll split one in half (35mg) and see how it goes.

Then I would have 105mg left if I wanted to go further next time.

Okay, I'll split one in half (35mg) and see how it goes.

Then I would have 105mg left if I wanted to go further next time.

Sounds like a pretty solid plan to me. A test dose is usually only done with street drugs but since you have never tried this I believe it would safer to extend that same rule to a new substance as well.

Sounds like a pretty solid plan to me. A test dose is usually only done with street drugs but since you have never tried this I believe it would safer to extend that same rule to a new substance as well.

Thanks Deeds.
35mg has definitely got me feeling pretty good and I am not disappointed. Never been so productive at one time in my life. Might actually learn all the muscles of the human body in one night lmao. Handy for this dastardly Anatomy course.

Thanks Deeds.
35mg has definitely got me feeling pretty good and I am not disappointed. Never been so productive at one time in my life. Might actually learn all the muscles of the human body in one night lmao. Handy for this dastardly Anatomy course.

I'm very glad you took the advice. These kind of situations are what BL is all about! And it's always good to hear back from members of this forum who heeded HR advice and found pleasant results.
Have fun and be safe ashwolf.