Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

What movie(s) has everyone seen but you?

jasperkent

Bluelighter
I love movies. I like many kinds of movies. I've seen a lot of them in my 59 years. But there are a few that everyone seems to have seen but me. In most cases, it's not that I'm resisting them; I just haven't gotten around to watching them. These are the movies I've never seen:

Citizen Kane

E.T.
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
any of the Harry Potter movies
Joe Dirt

These are just off the top of my head. I'll add to the list as I think of more. How about you?

Peace&Love,
jasper

you?re missing mass rosebud allusions.

have not seen Casablanca and can tell i?m missing my share of allusions as well.

not a movie, but haven?t seen Game of Thrones. when it?s in season, this is terrible. people talk about it like the weather, only they?re paying attention to your response. every time someone tries to discuss it with me and i say sorry, they insist i?d love it if i gave it another chance (tried to watch first episode a few times). there are battle scenes; not really the kind of content i?m up in the air about.

Yeah, hydro, I've never seen Game of Thrones, either. But I do know about rosebud SPOILER ALERT!.................... .....(the sled)

I've also never seen:

Halloween (any of them)
True Grit (either of them)

Peace&Love,
jasper

None of the Transformers movies
none of the Fast and the Furious ones either

Many more I'm sure but those are the ones that immediately come to mind

Most of them. Some piece of shit deleted my imdb which was mostly foreign, experimental, not well known, hard to find etc..."everyone" watches something else.
Goddamn the idea of trying to rebuild that thing.
I fucking hate people.

Never seen Shawshank Redemption.
Never seen Forrest Gump (only parts of it in school).
Never seen Ghost Busters.
Never seen Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

I think Forrest Gump is overrated but definitely watch Shawshank and Fear and Loathing. I love Ghostbusters personally but I'm sure not everyone would.

^whoa. Fargo is one of the best constructed films.

my brother just saw The Big Labowksi for the first time. was telling me how funny it is. yeah but sorry, there's no one left for you to have this conversation with.

I think Forrest Gump is overrated but definitely watch Shawshank and Fear and Loathing. I love Ghostbusters personally but I'm sure not everyone would.

Agreed.

Have not seen, or read The Hunger Games. A 12 yr old did a very convincing job of encouraging me to see it.

Pulp fiction. I can never get past the first 15 minutes

Pulp fiction. I can never get past the first 15 minutes

:0 !!!

Its amazing how the camera can pan on the actors for a good 45 seconds before switching angels. Incredibly good acting for that reason.

"Zed's dead baby. Zed's dead.

:0 !!!

Its amazing how the camera can pan on the actors for a good 45 seconds before switching angels. Incredibly good acting for that reason.

"Zed's dead baby. Zed's dead.
Yeah I don't know I lose interest at the point where they shove the needle into the chicks heart.

ET / Star Wars / Harry Potter/ Lord of the rings
Fuck ET, Harry Potter is meh...

But Star Wars and LOTR? Fuck man... My wife and I rewatch both series every few months or so. Especially the extended versions of LOTR; 12 hours of the best fantasy tale ever put on film. If you bother with Star Wars I would recommend just watching the first six, and the Clone Wars tv series. The rest is more meh, though Solo surprised me. Ron Howard saved it I think.

I know about Star wars.. many people told me to give it a chance same goes for Lord of the rings. Don't know man there are always other movies. I'm into movies a lot but tend to search and wait for realistic stuff, docs, foreign films. I'm attracted to the dark stuff a lot. Like if you talk Science Fiction i liked Event Horizon of the Alien films. They were dark, scary.. well you know what i mean.

But because you insist i am giving Star Wars a try, just finished downloading: Star Wars The Original Trilogy 1977-1983 ... see if i get true the 1st part :)

^Maybe it's a 'you had to be there' sorta thing with star wars. Idk. I love the whole thing. I read the Expanded universe books, play all the games. I even own a realistic lightsaber.

Man Event Horizon was some fucked shit man. The only way I made it through that film was with etizolam's help. Aliens has nothing on that kinda sci-fi horror.

Also, I wouldn't call Star Wars sci-fi. It's closer to LOTR and other fantasy imo.