• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Happy to be here

Jane of Hearts

Greenlighter
Wow, there is so much to take in here!

I'm really more of a lurker, but I wanted to be ready to post when I find that thread that just calls out to me for a reply. I enjoy supporting those in recovery and offering relationship advice when I feel I have something to offer.

I intend to spend a good bit of time getting acclimated to the site and exploring the wealth of information documented here. I may never be able to become a "bluelighter" as I am not a prolific poster.

The site seems well organized, the rules do not seem overly restrictive, it just seems to be a place for uninhibited questions and answers with a bit of fun thrown in.

Very happy to be here, see you around.

Jane of Hearts - We're happy to have you as well!

Quality posts over spam seems to be what you're main goal is, and that's awesome. You're right in that there is a wealth of knowledge on Bluelight, and i really encourage you to ask any questions or help others where needed, now that you have an account :) I think your input would be well appreciated, even if it isn't what the OP was looking for, any and all experiences should be documented as that's how we learn!

Would be interested to read more from you, but it's up to you!

Welcome to Bluelight Jane :)

Hi Jane, few people from different walks of life everywhere. Dont worry if you are worried, we dont bite.

Well madness00 does but he has had his shots.

Thanks for the heads up zephyr.

I'm not worried, not a bit. My tongue (or in this case my keyboard) is considered a lethal weapon in several states. I am quite gentle and reserved until provoked.

You will find me on the other side of normal, just where I want to be.

I too, have had my shots and will do my best to add some zest to the Forums.

Look forward to seeing you and madness00 around the boards.