• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants any tricks to tell the difference between amphetamines and meth without use?

Muietonight

Greenlighter
m USA. Speed paste is not really a thing here because we have adderall and Vyvanse al over the place as well as tons of meth. I?ve tried meth and don?t like how I become on it and it lasts too long.

This guy I know says he had access to Dextro amphetamine. It costed a little more than meth but not much.

Marquis went orange so positive for meth/amphetamines. It was a white powder with very little of that crystal sparkle (maybe 10% of it was) and it had a very faint burn (nothing like crystal)

so my main question is how can I tell if this is amphetamines or meth crunched into power or a combination of the two?

ive treid it feels like a better adderall and not quite like meth but i want to see if there?s any home ghetto tests to try it out.

Someone said to put some on a spoon and heat it a bit. It should all melt together and harden. If you then smack the spoon on a surface and then the substance cracks into mini shards instead of powder it?s supposedly meth.

any help? Thanks

I refer you back to the original post you made in the 'MDMA and empathogenic drugs' forum...

I would be interested in this as well.

Just did a quick search, and aparently if you
[FONT=q_serif]add a small amount of water .1 ml and .1 or less of product. When you pull it back if your measurement consist of more liquid than you put in you have a good product.[/FONT]

Also,
[FONT=q_serif]Melt it over foil if runs very easy and is colorless you have an acceptable product. The more color and the slower your run the less quality the product.[/FONT]

And,
Bleach test:
Drop a small crystal into a small glass of bleach. If it floats or sinks, both are bad signs. What should happen is it should jump around and melt fast leaving nothing but a oily residue on the top of the bleach. Please remember to dispose of this properly.

I know this isn't technically comparing the two, but you can at least find out if it's "good meth".

Good luck and welcome to Bluelight!

Reagent testing. A kit can be purchased for $30 online.

This is the only thing that will tell you for sure. There are endless numbers of other things that it could be cut with. Using the crack back won't tell you purity, drawing up more volume than you started with won't tell you, ect... They might give you a glimpse into what is in the product, but you won't know for sure without actual testing.

@madness- None of those tests will work.

@OP- Buy either a Simons reagent and/or Robadope reagent. Simons will go blue with meth and should stay colorless for amphetamine. Robadope will go pink/red for amphetamine and colorless for meth.

-GC

This is the only thing that will tell you for sure. There are endless numbers of other things that it could be cut with. Using the crack back won't tell you purity, drawing up more volume than you started with won't tell you, ect... They might give you a glimpse into what is in the product, but you won't know for sure without actual testing.

Excellent Advice/Information with a simple yet highly effective litmus test suggestion from Prescott Dave !!

Ha very true! Although there might be other psychoactive substances that it is cut with that are smokable. Do we know if the OP planning on smokingtm this? I havent read through the thread today so I forgot if he mentioned his ROA.

Considering it's supposed to be Dextro Amp, there might be a good chance of getting some pill binders/ excipients in there. Simon's and Robadope are particularly helpful in distinguishing primary and secondary amines and sound like a decent investment for less than 1/2 the cost of a carton of smokes.