• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Which freeze first PG or Water?

QuestAusMusic

Greenlighter
Which freeze first PG or Water? And why. I accidentally split 1 liter of pg containing 5gm of Alprazolam, I was able to save 200mls extra drawing if up from the carpet and using 200-300mls for soaking then stained fabric and to kind help of rinse out the pants of any goodness I was wearing. I've added it all together, so now I have 700mls of PG with 200mg of Alprazolam threw it and 2-300mmls of water. At the moment I have a small Pyrex dish in the freezer sitting still. Hopping the Etizolam/PG Solution will separate from the water, as the lighter water freezes leaving the heavier more buoyant PG infused oil unfrozen on top and I can drawm it up with a few oral syringes and at-least drink/cap whats left. I'm then going to lower the concentration by evaporation the pg into a smaller ethyl glycol solution, leaving me with a 100ml Ethyl Glycol solution containing 200mg of Etizolam. Giving it 2mg's roughly to a 1/2 ml, just how I like my caps! Is Ethyl Glycol safe to assume in small like, half ml daily doses?

Do you mean ethylglycol or ethylene glycol, because they aren't the same thing. Neither is safe to consume really, and the latter has a lethal dose of 750mg/kg. None of us can advise you it's "safe" to consume that though, I'm afraid, even if it doesn't kill you.