• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Shooting up mosquito bites

MarcAnthony

Greenlighter
Hey all, sorry if this the wrong section, but I?ve been looking this up and found nothing,

A bit of bsckground: starting shooting coke and heroin (usually separately) a couple months ago, if you can believe it at first all I had was 23 gauge and used those (stupid, I know) but shortly after got some insulin needles and started using those but never liked them as much because they didn?t work as good, at first I thought it was because I wasn?t used to the smaller guage, then one night after shooting meth, decided to master it (really dumb I know) and must?ve poked myself a hundred times trying to figure out what the problem was, then I realized the syringes were just junk and the plunger would always get stuck and either not register or give a hard time plunging forward, so after that I took a couple weeks off from injecting and said I wouldn?t again til I got some good needles, fast forward a couple weeks to today and wanted to give the needles a second chance with some coke, and here?s the problem...

The problem: I couldn?t register, but each time thought maybe it was the needle, so pushed forward a bit, like literally nothing, to see how it felt and each time it burned so I pulled out, but all those tiny little injections left marks looking like mosquito bites which is new to me, just curious if anyone knows what the hell these are? Just a normal bodily reaction? And yes I cleaned the sites with rubbing alcohol before injections