• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderal, vitamin C, and B12?

Vexanize

Bluelighter
If I take this an hour after adderall would the vitamin C make it stay in my bloodstream longer or shorter? Also what would B12 do since adderall depletes that vitamin?

If I take this an hour after adderall would the vitamin C make it stay in my bloodstream longer or shorter? Also what would B12 do since adderall depletes that vitamin?

No Vitamin C actually breaks down and helps Amps break down and metabolize faster, then proceeds to excretion. it helps if you want to nullify its Potent stimulation in order to sleep etc..

I have no idea where the craze about vitamin C and drugs came from. Grapefruit juice man.

The Vit C thing is about acidifying the urine mate. This helps bases (like meth/amphetamines, whose excretion is very slow) to be flushed out of the bloodstream more quickly. You might need a few grams though OP. B12 is just useful to have in your diet for general health. I wouldn't anticipate it doing anything noticeable in terms of the drug (subjectively speaking).

Are you taking it as prescribed? I don't know as I am not a medical professional. But if you have a doctor prescribing it to you they might be able to answer that more formally than someone like me can.

I don't think it would do anything much at all but you're talking to someone who has dabbled with cocktails far more off the rails than what you're playing with.

One word for you, benign.

Stay healthy. Take the vitamins regardless.

Grapefruit juice man.

Funny you mention that. I used to drink that with the ol' lorazepam sessions. To maximize the pleasure factor. Not sure if it worked but I always thought it hit the spot. Can't say what exactly the grapefruit juice was doing but boy did it feel like it was doing something.

I actually recall drinking baking soda while parachuting adderall. I could have sworn I read something about that here. Years and years ago.

Last edited:
oh no I've snorted 200mg of MDMA with 1.7mg of LSD and 8 grams of weed, ALSO with alcohol. The alcohol was definitely the mistake, I threw up for two days straight every 30 mins and couldn't even drink water, which of course, I threw up as well. By the grace of God I am alive lol.