• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Will tramadol make the adderall come down last longer?

Stupidmistakes23

Greenlighter
Please don?t get upset with me, I know what I?ve done is stupid. I have a lot going on and am working with a therapist. But this last week was bad, so I ended up taking some high doses of adderall for about a week straight, which is a lot for me. I?m on day two of coming down and off, but the depressive episodes that come with the mood swings are getting hard. Would it be okay if I took a tramadol low dose just to lift my mood and make me not feel like hell while I try to sleep or will that make it take longer to get over this? I know the dangers of it and I?ve done it before, but now I?m worried if I do that, it?ll make the come down last longer and I?ll be dealing with the emotional effects for more days if I do so. What do you think?
Please don?t judge. I made a stupid slip up when I was in emotional pain and screwed myself over in the long run.

Welcome to Bluelight stupidmistakes23 :)

This is a drugs forum with lots of people abusing/misusing drugs in much worse ways, so I don't think anyone is going to judge you ;)

Feeling bad is to be expected as you adjust to 'normal', however you could use the tramadol if it helps your mood, sure. I wouldn't take it for too long though, just a few days to get you over the worst and help you relax/sleep.

I would strongly recommend some exercise too if you can manage it, that can have dramatic effects on mood and sleep.

Best of luck :)

I appreciate this a lot, thank you. Working out is waaayy off the table for now, at least until the brain zaps wear off. It?s making me really irritated. The pizza guy asked for my number earlier and instead of a polite turn down it was a harsh ?you can f*** off and give me my breadsticks.? But the moment I have the capacity to deal with humans again, I?ll be on it. Thank you for the advice⭐