• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello from California (Not another stupid American)

Know_limitz

Greenlighter
Hey Bluelighters,

I've been using for the better part of 24 years. I am just now starting to take harm reduction seriously. Maybe it's because I have a lot more to lose then when I was younger? :?

I go through my cycles of DOC. I was on an opiod kick for the past 15 years. Now, I'm all about Meth HCL. (Hence why I am writing this at 3am local time).

In other news, our state is on fire. We need rain. Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to redose. =D

Hey fellow American, Welcome to Bluelight :)

Good to hear you're taking harm reduction seriously - as you know, we do here as well. I too am all about meth, and i think other than downers that is one of the more popular subjects on Bluelight. Just know we're all here for your support if you need it in coming off of substances, or if you need someone to talk to while tweaking at 3AM ;)

I wish you and your state all the rain in the world, and hope to see around Bluelight!

Peace.

So. ....either you started using as a baby or you're kinda my age .

What brought you here? You looking to get off (drugs that is) or just to hang out?

Either way, it's a bit of a menace of a thing, but you already know that and so do I .