• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

The perfect sneak a toke solution? (Stealth toking)

psychlo0015

Bluelighter
This problem has been popping up in my mind for years. What's the absolute best way to get really high, really quickly, without producing any smell, and minimize chances of anyone seeing or hearing you.

This is the best I've come up with...

1.) Hash with powdered THC crystals mixed in SMOKED out of a crack pipe.

2.) THC crystals smoked out of an oil pipe (meth pipe).

3) Just smoke hash that will burn in a crack pipe (no THC crystals mixed in).

The problem with hash is getting the right plant matter to resin ratio (at least I think so). I'm pretty sure that the hash wouldn't even need to be that good just as long as it will burn instead turn to goo.

The best way to make this perfect hash for smoking in a crack pipe seems to be the dry ice method. The dry ice and weed are shaken around in a bubble hash bag and the trichomes fall out first but if you keep going you start to get green plant matter dust. So first I would collect the trichomes and put aside then I would collect more plant dust which I could use to mix into the hash so it can be smoked with a crack pipe.

Once the perfect hash for smoking is attained then mixing in THC crystals should increase the potency a lot without dramatically affecting smokability.

The idea is to put a chunk of potent hash that burns into a crack pipe and then kill it in one rip then put the pipe and lighter back in your pocket. The hit should feel like you just took a dab. Rip it, blow out the ash (poof), inhale deeply and hold breath, exhale no smoke, high.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQRXHTbFgao

0un7sjR.jpg

5roFwWg

Last edited:
I just use a wax pen. Honestly the most stealthy thing I've ever used and I consider myself pretty sneaky.

Yeah vaping it crossed my mind after I posted this. lol. I really like smoking though.

THC crystals disolved in e-juice and put into the tank of a regular rig would work too.

Crystals or no crystals...Hash would burn just fine on its own try using a simple glass pipe it has worked fr me

As for vaping if you are in a legal state you can purchase pre-filles cartridges attach to a regular 510 battery and puff away...

Yeah vaping it crossed my mind after I posted this. lol. I really like smoking though.

THC crystals disolved in e-juice and put into the tank of a regular rig would work too.

THC wont dissolve in ejuice you will end up wasting your product

THC wont dissolve in ejuice you will end up wasting your product

There are two solvents used in making e-juice propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine. Vegetable glycerine is used for making cannabis tinctures which technically could be used as e-juice. I'm pretty sure that the THC is dissolving into the vegetable glycerine as the solution shown on youtube is clear there is no cloudiness. So from that, I've come to the conclusion that as long as my e-juice is mostly vegetable glycerine pure THC crystals would dissolve but not as they would dissolve in some alcohols.

As for the cartridges I would never buy one because... A) They're over priced! B) God knows what's in them (How was weed grown, how was extraction done, I read somewhere they're using some new solvents to make cartridges, ect.) C) Would prefer it to come just as e-juice that I could put in my own vape (would prefer to make it myself).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=84&v=3ya82LopX0A

I think there is very little data on it because THC crystals are pretty rare and no one has tried it.

Also I had another idea... Why not just smoke potent hash right out of the crack pipe? Would it work? Good hash used to always get me high.

Last edited:
There are two solvents used in making e-juice propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine. Vegetable glycerine is used for making cannabis tinctures which technically could be used as e-juice. I'm pretty sure that the THC is dissolving into the vegetable glycerine as the solution shown on youtube is clear there is no cloudiness. So from that, I've come to the conclusion that as long as my e-juice is mostly vegetable glycerine pure THC crystals would dissolve but not as they would dissolve in some alcohols.

As for the cartridges I would never buy one because... A) They're over priced! B) God knows what's in them (How was weed grown, how was extraction done, I read somewhere they're using some new solvents to make cartridges, ect.) C) Would prefer it to come just as e-juice that I could put in my own vape (would prefer to make it myself).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=84&v=3ya82LopX0A

I think there is very little data on it because THC crystals are pretty rare and no one has tried it.

Also I had another idea... Why not just smoke potent hash right out of the crack pipe? Would it work? Good hash used to always get me high.

You can just straight up smoke hash out of a pipe its a great and concentrated high...very potent...but then lot depends on the kind of hash you got

An alternative is to extract rosen out of your hash/kief its a fairly simple method

I'll definitely be trying everything there is out of a crack pipe once I'm off of probation. BHO, Shatter, Rosin, Hash, and maybe even pure thc-a crystals. I think hash is going to work the best though. hash with thca crystals powdered and mixed in.

So from what I've read, it seems that both propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine are both polar solvents while THC is non-polar so technically THC is not going to "dissolve" hardly at all which is why you see these vegetable glycerine tinctures using a large excess of vegetable glycerine. So as e-mancipated stated the crystals will likely not dissolve well enough to be used in vaporizers. The only option is to use shatter and create an emulsion in propylene glycol.

Last edited:
I'll definitely be trying everything there is out of a crack pipe once I'm off of probation. BHO, Shatter, Rosin, Hash, and maybe even pure thc-a crystals. I think hash is going to work the best though. hash with thca crystals powdered and mixed in.

So from what I've read, it seems that both propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine are both polar solvents while THC is non-polar so technically THC is not going to "dissolve" hardly at all which is why you see these vegetable glycerine tinctures using a large excess of vegetable glycerine. So as e-mancipated stated the crystals will likely not dissolve well enough to be used in vaporizers. The only option is to use shatter and create an emulsion in propylene glycol.

The chem/solvent of choice in this case is PEG400.long term..safe usage of which cannot be guaranteed...safest IMHO is rosen smoked out of a wax pen...

The chem/solvent of choice in this case is PEG400.long term..safe usage of which cannot be guaranteed...safest IMHO is rosen smoked out of a wax pen...

Oh yeah I forgot about those wax pens! Yeah it would be way better to just smoke some high quality shit in a wax pen.

so ive been experimenting with edible thc MCT oil and a very small amount of smoking on some CBD weed mixed with a small amount of shatter. the high from eating and smoking feels the same only eating it makes the high come on slower and last longer. so now with this under my belt ive come to the conclusion that all I would need for a good sneakatoke is some hash with good consistency for a 1 hitter or some bud with some really gooey extracts mixed with it. Then just take one or two hits a day...

the bud would work well in one of those pens that heat up the weed so you can vape out the extract

Salutations,

There's always a trade-off and hence "perfection" seems impossible to attain.

Personally i came to conclude that a mix of packetized "Micro-Bursting" adapted to trichome glands (in an effort to reject vegetal tissue) would suit desirable design criterias, though it's only a begining... Tokes need to be characterized in order for future adepts to gain real control.

Good day, have fun!! ☮

I would say that it is not possible to be stealth while smoking hash on glass, because of the smell that will be generated, and that will most likely be detectable by being close to where one has toked if indoors, and also it will be in one's mouth/hair/beard/clothes.
Also toking from a glass stem or pipe outdoors makes you look like someone that is using crack or meth.
If you go in a spot where you won't be seen, you will be seen getting out from a hiding spot, that's sketchy af.
You need to be able to do it in front of people, without handling anything suspicious.
This leaves vape pens.
Some types of extracts have 0 smell, just add it to some CBD vape juice, if it doesn't dissolve add mini drops of a terpene that doesn't smell like weed, like limonene.
And done.

get a metal pin and a spring heat pin put hash on one end of spring then put on pin use a small straw and inhale smoke easy you could do this in a classroom and not get caught.

get a metal pin and a spring heat pin put hash on one end of spring then put on pin use a small straw and inhale smoke easy you could do this in a classroom and not get caught.

What's the heat source? Would it not smell when it burns and when you exhale? ?
Plus, I would think that meth or crack pipes are really bad because in any instance you get caught with it, it looks like really bad.
I mean, you would be going around with Class II paraphernalia, which I would advise against.
To avoid getting caught smoking pot, you'd risk possession of paraphernalia.

What's the heat source? Would it not smell when it burns and when you exhale? ?
Plus, I would think that meth or crack pipes are really bad because in any instance you get caught with it, it looks like really bad.
I mean, you would be going around with Class II paraphernalia, which I would advise against.
To avoid getting caught smoking pot, you'd risk possession of paraphernalia.
use a lighter to heat the pin up if its hash oil it should be fine blow it out a window and its fine most people won't notice or realize what the smell of hash oil is

Ok, I was not familiar with this method, now it makes sense and there is no hard drug paraphernalia involved, plus a spring and a pin seem very easy to conceal.

Ok, I was not familiar with this method, now it makes sense and there is no hard drug paraphernalia involved, plus a spring and a pin seem very easy to conceal.
Its a method we used when i was 14 and smoking hash oil a long time ago before americans even knew what hash oil was a long time before any legalization. Its quite practical pretty much doing 'dabs' but the word dabs didn't exist back then. Its very similar to hot knives. We would walk around with a metal pin and spring in our pockets pull it out heat the pin with our lighter. The spring would be unwound to a long piece of pretty much wire with one wrapped around the pin so we could hold it without burning the fingers then hot knive them with the hash on the other end of the spring and inhale very quick easy and small instruments making for a very stealthy way to get extremely high back in highschool.

Its a method we used when i was 14 and smoking hash oil a long time ago before americans even knew what hash oil was a long time before any legalization. Its quite practical pretty much doing 'dabs' but the word dabs didn't exist back then. Its very similar to hot knives. We would walk around with a metal pin and spring in our pockets pull it out heat the pin with our lighter. The spring would be unwound to a long piece of pretty much wire with one wrapped around the pin so we could hold it without burning the fingers then hot knive them with the hash on the other end of the spring and inhale very quick easy and small instruments making for a very stealthy way to get extremely high back in highschool.
sometimes an upside down glass, piece of light cardboard, a pin. light hash on fire, put fire out, collect smoke under glass and lift for bong hits. used to do those too. ?
was nice lung expanding and smoking good hitterz.

Same in UK hot knives we called it 2 heated metal kitchen utensil knives heat in gas burner till red hot put a few mg in between them smoke the smoke that's it don't blow out