• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction I'm planning on taking enough gabapentin to get high. like 2400mg. Is this safe?

Vexanize

Bluelighter
Hi there, does anyone know if 2400mg gabapentin staggered throughout the night is safe/has side effects like depression? Thanks, Vex :)

Do you have any experience with gabapentin? I am prescribed 2400mg/day (split into 4 doses) and have many times taken it all at once. However, I've been scripted gabapentin for a ~3 years now.

I will say that my first time attempting a recreational dose of gabapentin, with very little prior experience and no tolerance, 1200mg left me crazy chatty, somewhat drunk-ish feeling, and produced a definite hangover the following day, including what I assume was some rebound depression.

I can't say that I recommend gabapentin as a recreational drug.

I actually took 3600mg, I have experience with gabbies but I've never taken a dose this high. I also took hydrocodone and tramadol. It feels fucking amazing rn but I'm worried about my mental health like increased depression.

jeez, and i thought 300 mg was a decent lift! Is it that much better at such a high dose

yesss its been like 4 hours and I still feel it! I read online that it goes in waves for about 8-12 hours so Imma be high all night bro

hehe ok, i'm just surprised it feels good at high doses. I would think I would be stumbling around and forgetting where I lived ;)