Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Meth - 3rd Time - I get it. I think

infectedmushroom

Bluelighter
This is my 3rd time doing meth.

The first time I procured 100mg and went through it from 12pm-9pm. I felt jittery, talkative, and slightly paranoid. There was no real euphoria to speak of, which disappointed me, as the comedown and lack of sleep I suffered didn't seem to justify the effects. In fact, the comedown wasn't even mitigated with a large dose of Xanax, which should have eased the discomfort.

The second time, I was at a wedding, and was drinking alcohol at the same time. I excused myself to the bathroom many times during the proceedings to bump up - again, this meth made me slightly uneasy, not particularly euphoric, and kind of jittery. I managed to sleep quite fine a few hours after my last bump.

As I write this I'm 2 hours into my third experience with meth. This meth is supposedly "import quality," whatever that means (I assume from Asia and not as cut.) It certainly smelt different when I opened the bag, and tasted slightly different when the drip hit the back of my throat. I bumped 30-40mg roughly half an hour after eating 0.5mg of Xanax. I ate the Xanax with the hope of taking the edge off the meth, and by god did it help.

Within a few minutes of bumping, I felt my heart rate accelerate. It was somewhat pleasant and slightly disconcerting as I could hear my heart beating in my chest. However, the anxiety I felt about this intense sensation settled down into a warm, fuzzy glow of gentle euphoria that's persisting as I write this. I feel...alert. Clear headed. And most of all, my favourite symptom right now, a warmth in my chest and sternum, keeps rolling through me. It is a gentle euphoria unlike the opiate euphoria, similar to an MDMA euphoria, yet it's own kind of high entirely.

My pupils have not dilated significantly, my mouth is slightly dry, but i'm having little problem swallowing down water and staying hydrated. My appetite is noticeably supressed, which is to be expected, but I've eaten well today already so I'm not bothered by the notion of perhaps having some snacks instead of a full dinner later on.

I feel like I could be both social, and private if I wanted to. My girlfriend and I have been at home for most of the day studying, and while I'm finding myself thinking more clearly, my attention is bouncing around quite significantly making study difficult. I expect this calm, pleasant feeling to persist for a few hours yet. I have enough Xanax that I'm not worried about the comedown.

What I am worried about is how pleasant and almost simple the high is. It's almost...too functional. I went to do some yoga stretching and breathing and it just felt wonderful.

Fortunately I do not have ready access to this substance. Now that I have tasted what good Meth is like, I'm sure if I had it around more often I might run into some problems. For now, I'm going to enjoy this high, because why not? ;)

-Infected

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_methamphetamine
substancecode_meth
substancecode_amphetamines
explevel_inexperienced
exptype_positive
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my 3rd time doing meth.

The first time I procured 100mg and went through it from 12pm-9pm. I felt jittery, talkative, and slightly paranoid. There was no real euphoria to speak of, which disappointed me, as the comedown and lack of sleep I suffered didn't seem to justify the effects. In fact, the comedown wasn't even mitigated with a large dose of Xanax, which should have eased the discomfort.

The second time, I was at a wedding, and was drinking alcohol at the same time. I excused myself to the bathroom many times during the proceedings to bump up - again, this meth made me slightly uneasy, not particularly euphoric, and kind of jittery. I managed to sleep quite fine a few hours after my last bump.

As I write this I'm 2 hours into my third experience with meth. This meth is supposedly "import quality," whatever that means (I assume from Asia and not as cut.) It certainly smelt different when I opened the bag, and tasted slightly different when the drip hit the back of my throat. I bumped 30-40mg roughly half an hour after eating 0.5mg of Xanax. I ate the Xanax with the hope of taking the edge off the meth, and by god did it help.

Within a few minutes of bumping, I felt my heart rate accelerate. It was somewhat pleasant and slightly disconcerting as I could hear my heart beating in my chest. However, the anxiety I felt about this intense sensation settled down into a warm, fuzzy glow of gentle euphoria that's persisting as I write this. I feel...alert. Clear headed. And most of all, my favourite symptom right now, a warmth in my chest and sternum, keeps rolling through me. It is a gentle euphoria unlike the opiate euphoria, similar to an MDMA euphoria, yet it's own kind of high entirely.

My pupils have not dilated significantly, my mouth is slightly dry, but i'm having little problem swallowing down water and staying hydrated. My appetite is noticeably supressed, which is to be expected, but I've eaten well today already so I'm not bothered by the notion of perhaps having some snacks instead of a full dinner later on.

I feel like I could be both social, and private if I wanted to. My girlfriend and I have been at home for most of the day studying, and while I'm finding myself thinking more clearly, my attention is bouncing around quite significantly making study difficult. I expect this calm, pleasant feeling to persist for a few hours yet. I have enough Xanax that I'm not worried about the comedown.

What I am worried about is how pleasant and almost simple the high is. It's almost...too functional. I went to do some yoga stretching and breathing and it just felt wonderful.

Fortunately I do not have ready access to this substance. Now that I have tasted what good Meth is like, I'm sure if I had it around more often I might run into some problems. For now, I'm going to enjoy this high, because why not? ;)

-Infected

It will work against you even over the course of a month.

You won't be x any more you will be meth.

Am going through it now. Same deal only using it for work.

Every bag is different too so that means you can cop nasty side effects. Oh and did you know you need kidneys to live?

Hey, thanks for sharing. :) I was the same way with meth. I've tried it 3 times, and the first 2 times I was like... what's the big fucking deal? The comedown was way worse than the high was good. The third time me and my oldest friend stayed up all night catching up and talking and doing meth and I saw what it was about. I had an amazing night, and took some etizolam at dawn to fall asleep and felt pretty much fine the next day. I haven't done it since, and don't plan to again because of two reasons: first, my friend who I was visiting with that I did it with ended up strung out and psychotic on meth for over a year, ended up homeless and got shot and stabbed... he was robbing people and it was like he wasn't the same person anymore. He just got through rehab but now I can't get ahold of him at all again so I fear the worst. :\ The other reason is because although I only did it that one night, and the high was good but I've had way better, like on MDMA for example, I had dreams about meth almost every night for 6 months after that one time... it was really hard to get out of my head. That scared me.

It will work against you even over the course of a month.

You won't be x any more you will be meth.

Am going through it now. Same deal only using it for work.

Every bag is different too so that means you can cop nasty side effects. Oh and did you know you need kidneys to live?

I will note your comment as a friendly reminder of the pitfalls of addiction, so thank you ?

I'm not sure I'll have dreams about my experience as it wasn't that profound but it certainly sounds like it was for you!

I'm also weary about abusing this stuff as I've got some psychoticism in my family and I've got a future to look forward too so I'd rather not mess it up ��

Last edited:
The only thing I have to say is to enjoy it at its fullest, and I have to say it, sorry, it’s real 100% that what you’re experimenting is truly the last time you will in your whole existence, literally youre draining all the well-being cozy happy love feelings from your depressive and zero motivation future destiny so, assure you take selfie’s and evidence of your happiness death sentence... you smoked part decade of your emotional stability in a one trip, if you stop now maybe could makeu it, but it won happen. Meth wins.Again.

Hey, thanks for sharing. :) I was the same way with meth. I've tried it 3 times, and the first 2 times I was like... what's the big fucking deal? The comedown was way worse than the high was good. The third time me and my oldest friend stayed up all night catching up and talking and doing meth and I saw what it was about. I had an amazing night, and took some etizolam at dawn to fall asleep and felt pretty much fine the next day. I haven't done it since, and don't plan to again because of two reasons: first, my friend who I was visiting with that I did it with ended up strung out and psychotic on meth for over a year, ended up homeless and got shot and stabbed... he was robbing people and it was like he wasn't the same person anymore. He just got through rehab but now I can't get ahold of him at all again so I fear the worst. :\ The other reason is because although I only did it that one night, and the high was good but I've had way better, like on MDMA for example, I had dreams about meth almost every night for 6 months after that one time... it was really hard to get out of my head. That scared me.
I had meth dreams after only doing it a handful of times. I agree, very scary! I've enjoyed meth but it's dangerous so I don't touch it now. Maybe if a mate pulls out a pipe with some and we are having a bender of a weekend but definitely just a blue moon drug for me. Those dreams freaked me out.

I'm not sure I'll have dreams about my experience as it wasn't that profound but it certainly sounds like it was for you!

I'm also weary about abusing this stuff as I've got some psychoticism in my family and I've got a future to look forward too so I'd rather not mess it up ��

The thing is, it wasn't really profound... it was good, and enjoyable, but I have had way better experiences from MDMA and psychedelics, yet I don't dream about those constantly (or literally ever). Meth, though, I dream about almost every time I have drug dreams. It's weird how much it sticks in my brain.

I have done it twice since I made that post. It's a fun drug, but it's nowhere near my favorite one I've done. But for whatever reason, it's ALWAYS the drug I dream about, if I dream about drugs.