• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Live long and prosper yo

PsychedelicFarts

Greenlighter
Been a long time fan of the forum, learnt a lot from some top members. They don't know me, and I don't know if it's cool to drop names, but I'm excited to have an account!
Have an MIS degree, but am interested in chemistry. I think data analytics of the medical literature would be very helpful in (getting me high) helping further human medical research. But that's still kinda above me....
I wish I played video games, but I don't really ever seem to find one I enjoy.

If you like Scifi and edm, listen to some 1788-l.... Super clutch sound....

If you like edm, make sure you listen to zebbler encanti experience.... Whew..... So good.... I also like darkcat.... Way more mellow but also great.... But I could go in about music forever...

I think my name suggests my favorite vice, but I love learning about how it all works even more.

I travel a bit throughout the Midwestern USA of you thenk we would get along after talking for a bit I'm always down to meet friends, we got to work together to make a better future..

Have a great day!

"zebbler encanti experience"

I dig it. Not as high energy as I usually find myself drawn to but reminds me of like Bassnectar and Shpongle combined. But I mean that is kind of degrading. They are themselves. Their own unique sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkGdNhu751E

What's up PsychedelicFarts!

Music and psychedelics, sounds like a rainbow colored dream. There are a lot of people from the USA here, always good to see another come along :)

Seems like you have a lot of interests, that's wicked cool. I, myself, have fleeting interests and can find nothing that really captivates me. Maybe it's time for another psychedelic experience to find myself and introspect in a manner that allows me to find those things in life i'm looking for. I've always found psychedelics to do just that. I always carry a notepad with me and jot down ideas i have. One time on acid i swear i found the meaning of true happiness (for myself), but i forgot what it was. Since then, always a notepad.

What type of video games would you like, if you did find one? Single player? Multiplayer? Massive Multiplayer Online?

I used to love the Halo games, but now i play on PC. Mostly Hearthstone, since it's very relaxing yet very strategic at the same time. All about trying to figure out what cards your opponent has so you can play around them.

Well, i hope you find this place to be a home, and connect with those OGs you find to be useful.

Welcome to Bluelight PsychedelicFarts!