• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Opinions, 100 mg of oral Ritalin tablets as euphoric as smoking Speed/Crystal meth??

Boku_

Bluelighter
OK so 100 mg maybe on the tad big side of things for a single day's dose of Ritalin but the way i see it is it any different to loading up on red bull and coffee to pull an all nighter. Sure 100 mg of Ritalin is far more euphoric than red bull and coffee but all three substances will prevent a user sleeping. The times i used 100 mg of Ritalin i had just as an enjoyable time going the night without sleep as smoking 200 mg of Crystal Meth.

How do you guys rate Ritalin?

Which leads me to my brief but enjoyable dabble into Ritalin. i will say i have had far more experience with illegal drugs like speed and ice, it's the cost per 100 mg Ritalin dose that truly impressed me.
Back in 2006 i knew a girl in her late 20's who for argument sake i'll name Sarah. This girl Sarah was lucky enough to have managed to find a doctor who was willing to treat her for poor concentration and ADHD and part of this treatment included the doctor writing year round supplies of repeat scripts for Ritalin which was really remarkable as Sarah was previously a street grade amphetamine user/addict in her late teens who used to self-medicate by using speed to deal with her emotional demons. IMO i put this girls emotional problems down to being raised in a strict Evangelical Christian family but that's a whole other story.

Sarah was quite generous in swapping her 10 pill blister packs of 10 mg Ritalin for beer money and while i only used Sarah's Ritalin 7 or 8 times the buzz from taking 10 of the little white bullet Ritalin tablets all at once was thoroughly enjoyable as far as taking a prescription medication for recreational use.

I had maybe 4 overnighters where i didn't sleep thanks to taking a 100 mg dose of Sarah's Ritalin and on the other occasions i used the medication i took 40 mg before my fast food shift and my god was i good at my job. I slept those nights i don't know how this girl was able to find a doctor to write her scripts for Ritalin is beyond me.

I'm in the mental health system here in Australia as i get prescribed anti-pyshcotics and benzo's for PTSD and schizo-affective disorder but every doctor or psychiatrist i've asked about the potential of getting scripts for Ritalan to help improve my concentration has flat out refused saying the last thing i need is Ritalin or in the case of my current family GP he told me that the general consensus among doctors practising in the Australian medical profession is the treatment of adults diagnosed with ADHD by prescribing Ritalin is a controversial topic in the medical field.

I reckon in a perfect world if you demonstrated to your Doctor that you take other serious medications sensibly without abusing them like using benzo's or pain pills as directed by your Doctor then why not allow the use of Ritalin among people reporting poor concentration. After all Valium and Oxy are far more dangerous medications.

I'm not sure about America's or the European countries health care system procedures or restrictions around which doctors can write scripts for Ritalin i think in Australia only expensive private practising Doctors are prepared to jump through the bureaucratic hoops of filling in the paper work deemed necessary to prescribe a controlled drug like Ritalin. Which is strange because i know for a fact doctors at my local free medicare bulk billing clinic will write scripts for benzo's like valium as well as opiate pain killers like oxy. admittedly the times i've been prescribed Valium i only got a script for ten 5 mg tablets and my friend who got the oxy script for 15 pills had a broken hand.

It sucks big time for me that Ritalin is so difficult to get prescribed. TBH i find the buzz from 100 mg as good as smoking Crystal meth and i have a concession pbs card so if i was to get a script it would only cost > snip < for me to have a all nighter. Then again if the Australian Medical board was to say you can get scripts for Ritalin you just need to pay full price for the medication as we don't want to encourage use of the drug under the PBS scheme i could hack that.

What no one on Bluelight has used Ritalin to get a speed buzz?

With the amount of methheads on this forum i'm amazed to have not got a load of replies

Sorry mate, Ive only done a pathetic amount of ritalin, not any fun in it for me, its pretty rare thing to find and I prefer shard.

As for replies, *shrug* I dunno sorry.

Not even close IMO. I find ritalin isn't very euphoric, and in high doses it causes way too strong unpleasant side effects; I get jittery, nervous and get an uncomfortable tightness around the chest area. Sometimes with heart palpitations too. Yeah.. It's not a great drug IMO. And its euphoric properties don't hold a candle to those of regular amphetamines, let alone methamphetamines.