Bluelight

Thread: Can I shoot Flexeril for a get me by?

1. Collapse Details
    Can I shoot Flexeril for a get me by? 
    I'm currently wd from oxy because I'm broke for another day or two, and feel like hell. I've got several Flexeril from a friend and wanted to know if I can shoot it also? My insomnia is two days deep and I'm getting desperate for rest.

2. Collapse Details

Basic Drug Discussion
    Absolutely do not shoot it, just take it orally, it'll last longer and you won't fuck up your veins needlessly by shooting more pills.

3. Collapse Details

Basic Drug Discussion
    Other Drugs
    Falsified, the word "absolutely" was on my tongue before I even opened this thread. Great minds think alike apparently.

Seriously man (OP), please don't attempt to inject Cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril). You will be opening the door to a world of potential complication (abscess, amputation etc.) and it will not give you the feeling that you're after. I rarely speculate directly upon others' state of mind, but I know for fact that injecting Cyclobenzaprine is not going to make you feel any better than you do now. Don't do it.

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Seems like the logical teenage idea, just like can I smoke Tea when I 've no MJ, for withdrawals.

No because Tea cannot be smoked, and will actually be damaging and unpleassant and the l-Theanine which is the mayor contributant to the mild relaxing effects is absorped orally fine.