• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Snorted Meth Duration + Sleep

infectedmushroom

Bluelighter
Hello,

If I have a line of meth around 5pm (I have no tolerance) to test the product, and pop a 2mg Xanax around 12-1am, can I expect to sleep (assuming I resist the compulsion to redose ;) I intend to snort 20-30mg.

TY BL.

It seems like a sound plan but without knowing the quality of the Meth, any answer will be mostly speculation. It's probably too late now but doing a tiny bump and waiting 20-30 mins might help gauge the quality of meth you have before doing the second tiny bump.

Thanks for the response, I am indeed high as we speak, feeling very satisfied from a single 30-40mg bump. I do not intend to re-dose and will take a sufficient amount of Xanax around 12pm-1am when I will surely start coming down. ;)

Thanks for the response, I am indeed high as we speak, feeling very satisfied from a single 30-40mg bump. I do not intend to re-dose and will take a sufficient amount of Xanax around 12pm-1am when I will surely start coming down. ;)
I don't know how to measure it... a small bump is approximately how much mg? 1st time user.

It's so hard to say, meth varies so much in weight from batch to batch. I had one gram of meth once, it looked like 3 grams, surprisingly, when put on scale, it was triple indeed then I thought. I had also seen a small shard of meth that I sworn looked like a .4 but was a .1.
To answer your question the best I can, a small bump can range from 20mg-100mg.... No way to tell

* my bad I'm starting to not make sense. Blame it on being too high on meth after busting a great nut having phenomenal sex with my girl, lol. What I meant to say was I threw my meth on the scale, thinking it would weigh 3 grams, but in reality it was only one gram..

I had only 2 long but thin lines and one small shot on Tuesday and I’m still up, doubt I’ll sleep tonight. Have you guys tried the new shyyt that’s on the streets? I don’t know if it’s everywhere or just where I live but it’s like a different way of making it or formula or something added, I don’t know but my dealer said that’s what his guy told him and a couple of my friends are chemists and said yeah that’s a thing it’s crazy, I even researched it and yeah supposedly it’s 10-20 times more powerful than the purest shards you’ve ever done. A $5 bag will keep you up for 5 days no joke and I used to do a g in a weekend np and go to sleep in 3-4 days. I bought a $10 bag and was up for 9 days. Typically my high from blasting off is 12-15 hours, it was about 24-24 the first time I tried it a million years ago. This shyyt 36-48 hours minimum! And that’s taking an insane low dose. One shot and a line or two at once and not redosing smh. It’s fucking no joke smh