• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New member introduction

How do I go about posting a thread in the other forums? I’d like to ask a question in the love forum is there a certain number of posts one needs before I can post a thread?

Hi Salami mate I love Salami, it is very good.

Yes there is a restriction in that forum currently, 50 posts until you are a Bluelighter and then you can join in there.

This is due to a troll I think, hopefully not forever but as it is now that is the way things are.

There are some ways around this if you do not wish to post 50 times arbitrarily.

You can PM the mod of New Members for further help and they could assist you as could PM the SLR mods who could assist here.

Alternatively you can post your question in the homeless threads forum to be moved there.

If you are a bit shy and want to post anonymously the log out and create an anon account (ie not-salami lol) and post there.

Otherwise, come visit and join in other areas, say hello and get to know others in other forums.

<3

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it.

Hi Salami mate I love Salami, it is very good.

Yes there is a restriction in that forum currently, 50 posts until you are a Bluelighter and then you can join in there.

This is due to a troll I think, hopefully not forever but as it is now that is the way things are.

There are some ways around this if you do not wish to post 50 times arbitrarily.

You can PM the mod of New Members for further help and they could assist you as could PM the SLR mods who could assist here.

Alternatively you can post your question in the homeless threads forum to be moved there.

If you are a bit shy and want to post anonymously the log out and create an anon account (ie not-salami lol) and post there.

Otherwise, come visit and join in other areas, say hello and get to know others in other forums.

What's good TommySalami - great to have you join the team %)

What brings you to Bluelight? I'm glad it looks like more than just drug discussion! That's wicked cool.

Hope to see you around,
madness00

How do I go about posting a thread in the other forums? I?d like to ask a question in the love forum is there a certain number of posts one needs before I can post a thread?

you can always do what i did and just post a load of random crap to use up your posts!!

you can always do what i did and just post a load of random crap to use up your posts!!

Please don't. If you SPAM posts they are subject to being unauthorized.

I believe MODs from other sub forums have already infracted you for that very behavior. Please do not suggest to others that they "game" the system.

i do appologise

it may well be worth noting that if i give you advice.......it's best to ignore it

Please don't. If you SPAM posts they are subject to being unauthorized.

I believe MODs from other sub forums have already infracted you for that very behavior. Please do not suggest to others that they "game" the system.

just had to add that whats any infractions i have got to do with welcoming noobs?.....

yes i have an infraction, yes i deserved it, yes i'm ashamed but learnt from it.....my 'behaviour' was private not public

thanks for that

Dont worry BPD, shitposting ftw in lounge, we friendly and besides it's not as if ppl will be running around with their pants off and being shot at if they shitpost with us .

Relax, we just dont do the helping make drugs shit, ppl gotta do that on their own or whatever m8

<3 bl mob, srs I mite be withdrawing as fuck from drugs right now but God no need for fites over shit mate plur youse guys chill relax all good etc cmon BPD we help protect tath now

No problem. BPD ;)

And just to clarify, it's not the number of posts that make it SPAM, but the content.

If someone posts 50 times in an hour and each post contributes to the conversation in a meaningful way, or is consistent with the sub forum (eg posting in the lounge) then it's not SPAM and I'll tip my hat to the poster for being a great conversationalist.

you're right zephy

fuck this shit

WELCOME NOOB!!.....look out for srs they mean

....gotta go save tabitha

poor ol TommySalami....

after all this i bet your scared to post anything.....

don't be...after all you got a welcome from the mighty 'zephyr'!!

you are the chosen one