• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Been around BL for years n finally joined.

FastLaneLife56

Greenlighter
Hello new guy here. Been reading in BL for years now. Glad to finally be a part of the community.

Have a question abt ADD/ADHD meds. Was diagnosed when I was younger (8 or 9) and took Ritalin for a year or so. Got rediagnosed? abt a year ago and am taking vyvance 60mg. Question is, how do other meds like Adderall, Ritalin, Focalin, Concerta, etc compare to Vyvance?

Thanks

Hello FastLaneLife56 - glad you convert you to a Greenlighter!

As for your question, i am under the impression that vyvanse is the cream of the crop in regards to ADD meds. I am not quit sure how they all compare, but i think vyvanse is the most sought after of the lot. You may also want to check out the Vyvanse Megathread: http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/366...thread-has-been-merged-here?highlight=vyvanse and pose your question there as well. But rest assured you're in good hands being on vyvanse.

Welcome to Bluelight :)

Welcome!

I'm personally clueless on those meds, so I look forward to what you can share with us on the subject. Always good to have the perspective of the patient dealing with the diagnosis and meds. Out of curiosity, how long have you been on the meds, are you still on them and how has your diagnosis-medication evolved over the years? Closer to home - what motivated you to jump from lurker to member?