• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much H should I use and how long to redose?

Ohk

Greenlighter
i am new to this website, i dont know how to post or if my reply right now is correct. ve tried to look all over and cant find any info. Whats a good time frame for redosing heroin. Its black tar. (Injecting) For some reason it doesnt last long for me so idk if im doing enough or not. Im 5ft and weigh 105.

What is your tolerance like and how long have you been using opiates? It's very hard to answer this because street heroin can vary widely in purity and your next batch might be twice as strong as this one.

We can't tell you how much to do because we can't possibly know the purity. Just start very small and increase in small increments until you find a dose that works. Wait at least 10 hours for the drug to clear your system so you aren't doubling up on doses and risk ODing.

Also every batch is going to be different so you will need to do test doses on every new batch you get.

This is dangerous. We cannot comment upon a substances purity remotely. It is just not possible. You will determine the purity of your Heroin through subjective experience. The dosage of a given Opioid required to kill a person through respiratory depression is not that distant from what one desires for a good high. This is what makes Heroin such a dangerous drug. Truthfully, you might redose properly and without incident, or you might off yourself.

This is why it pays, when possible, to have a partner present when using Heroin. I've proud to say that I've saved 3 individuals from certain death using Naloxone (Narcan), simply by taking turns injecting. One of the guys I saved actually overdosed upon Heroin that he stole directly from my pocket, as it were, but that's a tale for another time. Do the right thing kids.

It would be dangerous to actually advise you on a true physical dosage. We don't know how pure your product is and we don't know thusly, what your tolerance to Opioids is like. This is just my opinion.