• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's the most extreme thing you've ever done whilst on a drug?

I gotta ask, though... WTF is this glorification of getting wasted thread meant to be about?

Find me a reason or it's getting shut down in 1, 2...

for me anything BUT glorification.....more being able to lay it out there situations that stupidity and impulsivity have played a part in creating a part of my past that i am deeply ashamed about but feel able to be open about it here without being judged and further shamed.......the scenario i recalled here is one i have not verbally relayed to anybody....the only people aware are those who bore witness at the time......one of which will forever throw it out there for me to further shame over...

....i do not place it here as a badge of honour......neither , i imagine....does FUBAR proudly announce freezing shit to stick up his arse.......i also relate to your story of running naked knocking on peoples doors.......these are not things we would share in most face to face everyday company......i like BL as here i feel ok to offload certain times of my life i feel deep shame over in the company of others who will not tell me i'm a terrible person......i'm guessing the snowball cock shooting was a trial with error Shambles? otherwise would be interested to hear

Yes, come on Shambo, elaborate on your cock story please! (and while you're at it, tell us about your MDPV meltdown again =D )

As for harm reduction, these stories are the ultimate - they're enough to put noobs off drugs forever...

Last edited:
My opinion exactly....i can't imagine anyone reading these and coming away thinking 'wow i can't wait to get so fucked up i'm screaming and attacking people whilst i masturbate on my kitchen floor infront of my mother and partner!!'

fuck me i gotta get hold of whatever he took so i feel like freezing my shit to stick up my arse!!!

yay....i gotta get some of that stuff that makes you strip naked and run along the streets!!

i can't imagine anybody reading these accounts and coming away with the image of us as their wordly heros......i mean, that's like saying watching trainspotting caused toilet blockages as after watching everyone was compelled to force themselves down a public toilet

I ended up with a criminal record for assaulting a police officer during a breakdown enducing 2cb/ket/booze trip.

There was vomit and nudity and I was restrained and locked up for a night of hell.

Took me a long while to feel normal and 10 years to not have to divulge any of this to my employers (had 2 criminal record checks for jobs, it's a shitty thing to talk to a new boss about).

I should have heeded warnings, I should have listened to friends, I should have taken more care of myself, I should have moderated my drug consumption.

Pushing my limits was only going to end badly.

I still have a love/hate relationship with booze but am super sensible with the class As now.

You live and learn.

Close it if you wish Shambles, was just meant to be a bit of fun. But I see your point.

Its just nothing really seems to happen in EADD anymore :(

I get the impression Shambles is only messing - either that or he's in a beer mood... ;)

Attempted to burn down a house of a "friend" I was sure had screwed me over some flakka, I had been awake by this point 7 days though.
Pulled a huge knife out on some coked up prick that was giving it beak when I was on a decent PV session, I actually wanted to cut his head off.

All my real legal issues & drug fuck ups were related to days long a-pvp / mdpv smoking sessions sadly, I had to quit when I got locked up in a mental health unit for a 5 days.

So close to kill my X-gf with a sharp knife, was deep psychotic on MDPV. Or when I was havin bread knife in my hand just going jammin it in my arm on and on. My arm was bleeding like crazy. MDPV 12 days in 8) more crazy stories from me are to be found in the peevee threads.

Last edited:
So close to kill my X-gf with a sharp knife, was deep psychotic on MDPV. Or when I was havin bread knife in my hand just going jammin it in my arm on and on. My arm was bleeding like crazy. MDPV 12 days in 8) more crazy stories from me are to be found in the peevee threads.

Never hurt myself but I can relate 100% to what you said Nicklazz.
I had to stop using the stuff, the first few times with pv & flaka were great but I swear I had NO control on when to stop, I would just keep smoking & when I learned how to chase it inside a "glass dick" well yeah go figure.............

These make me throwing my poo off a building at the police sound tame

The most extreme thing I've done on a drug was accidental, should have killed me, & has severely impacted on me physically over the past 2 decades

Not big, not clever

Just remembered another contender moment. None cover me in any glory, though I like to think I've slightly redeemed myself picking k-holed people out of puddles and putting cardboard box shades over munters asleep in the sun

Got me wondering. Could be bungee jumping whilst on LSD or swimming on MDMA:p

I'll start. A few years back, my friend an I bought half a g of DMT from the naughty-web. After getting used to it a couple of times, I got the awful idea to see if I could make DMT 'more intense' (I know - terrible idea).

So I loaded up the DMT pipe, went on the internet and under the guidance of my friend found the most extreme cartel execution video possible. Like this shit was awful. I think they had chopped a blokes hand off, skinned his face and poked him poked a machete in his mouth whist he was still alive. Grim!

So I put on headphones, hit the pipe and pressed play. It changed me. I ended up not being able to make anything out on the screen but the sounds....*shudder*.

To this day I will never know why we did that. Never to be repeated.

Fuck me 8o! I can't even begin to imagine how rough that must have been. A couple months or so back I smoked some DMT whilst watching boxing, and even that was a bit too much for me. It looked like the boxers were made of this shining white liquid and every movement they made was so fluid. It was a pretty savage fight anyway, but the DMT just made it even moreso.

One time I was walking to meet my mate and was fiending for another bit of crystal meth; didn't have the patience for an oral dose and didn't really have the time to sort a line out, but I did have a cheeky 'ickle oral syringe in me backpack. So I did what an rational man would do and made a cup with my hand, sprinkled in the meth, dissolved it using a bit of GBL, and being not a classless brute of course the GBL was needing to be diluted, but unfortunately the only liquid about was a dirty puddle, so that had to do! That was then proceeded by an absolutely barnstorming bum-drop of meth, GBL and puddle water.

Yes, come on Shambo, elaborate on your cock story please! (and while you're at it, tell us about your MDPV meltdown again =D )

I have far too many cock stories to get into here. Read about it in my memoirs one day ;)

(if you really want to know though... i was struggling hard to find functional veins - all the usual suspects were useless cos coke really does a number on circulation at the best of times let alone crack binges - so, with tears of frustration in my eyes, i turned downward to that oh-so-very tempting fella upon one's peen. suffice to say it hurt so fukkin' much i stopped before getting half a shot in, my dick swelled to the size of a... fruit of your own imagining, and i never did it again)

Close it if you wish Shambles, was just meant to be a bit of fun. But I see your point.

Its just nothing really seems to happen in EADD anymore :(

Also, my posts so far in this thread should serve as an excellent reminder to all to not drink entire bottles of overproof whisky whilst posting online. Apologies for weirdly angry angsty outbursty, SR :eek:<3:eek:

when you get to certain points of drug addiction, when you care more about your next hit than your health and your life, you do very very extreme things, but not the fun type that this thread is intended for. i suspect that's what shambles was thinking of.

Threatened to burn my neighbours house down for implanting cameras in my house and microphones in my clothes when I went to piss.
He also kept moving my things 20 degrees to the left of where I placed them to make me think I was crazy.
I got my revenge by plugging 3-FPM, arse-up, at the back door he could very visibly see.

8(

Most extreme? Sex with the lights on in missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Wild.

Centre Parcs - Adventure golf on 150ug of LSD. this story isn't extreme in fact its rather middle class tbh

My ball went out of bounds and ignoring all the warnings I climbed the fence and start looking for my ball, I had found about 3 balls but none were mine so I continued looking, the LSD wanted me to have MY ball back no someone else's, this is were I lost my footing and fell 6 foot into the freezing cold lake, that set the fucking swans off before I knew it these 2 big fuckers were coming at me (they were protecting their young, so far play) I'm doing my best doggy paddle to get away what clearly isn't working because I felt something twat me on the back of the head I turn around to hissing and a very angry daddy swan - I didn't fight back as I was technically in his gaff and didn't wont to cause him anymore stress, I apologised.
The staff pissed themselves apparently I wasn't the first, since then my LSD crazy golf game is on point

^ Apparently missionaries used to "teach savages" that said position was the only acceptable Christian form of sex (for procreation only, naturally) and any other position was animal and therefore "wrong". Also, I'm pretty sure Raas did break a duck once - but he did it doggy style so it doesn't count ;)

when you get to certain points of drug addiction, when you care more about your next hit than your health and your life, you do very very extreme things, but not the fun type that this thread is intended for. i suspect that's what shambles was thinking of.

Pretty much, Chin. Sometimes it's hard to remember the just plain hilarious stuff cos there does come a time for many when the laughs get lost in a haze of out-and-out bug-eyed psychoses. Thankully they usually pass but I think they leave an extra lil turd in the pool each time and no matter how deep one's pool may be it eventually becomes a beshitted mire. Before that point there definitely is much hilarity to be had though and I'm all for remembering that... just comes tinged with more recent memories sometimes is all.

... plugging 3-FPM, arse-up, at the back door

Isn't that a bit of a tautology... ? ;)

And day-um, that's a bit worse than me. I had similar neighbour/surveillance/weirdly specific break-in fukkery issues. Never threatened to burn his house down (was a four-in-a-block set of flats so would've been counterproductive at best) but did once boot his door in in the wee small hours before stomping off up the road in a beffudled huff. Much as I love a good psychosis it does bother me still how much it affected others sometimes :\

Centre Parcs - Adventure golf on 150ug of LSD. this story isn't extreme in fact its hilarious

Fix'd =D

Got me wondering. Could be bungee jumping whilst on LSD or swimming on MDMA:p

I'll start. A few years back, my friend an I bought half a g of DMT from the naughty-web. After getting used to it a couple of times, I got the awful idea to see if I could make DMT 'more intense' (I know - terrible idea).

So I loaded up the DMT pipe, went on the internet and under the guidance of my friend found the most extreme cartel execution video possible. Like this shit was awful. I think they had chopped a blokes hand off, skinned his face and poked him poked a machete in his mouth whist he was still alive. Grim!

So I put on headphones, hit the pipe and pressed play. It changed me. I ended up not being able to make anything out on the screen but the sounds....*shudder*.

To this day I will never know why we did that. Never to be repeated.

It is not healthy to subject your mind to such disgusting acts. I know we all have that blood lust in us that makes these things interesting to watch or intriguing in some ways but damn...I quit visiting rotten.com when I was a kid because I realized how unhealthy it is. I'd cry if I watched that on psychedelics :p

The most fucked up thing I can think of doing is either wacking off on LSD or putting 3 needles in my arm all at once, each filled with quite a bit of dilaudid and injecting them all at once. Done that too many times to count. My opiate tolerance is rude.