• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's the most extreme thing you've ever done whilst on a drug?

SilentRoller

Bluelighter
Got me wondering. Could be bungee jumping whilst on LSD or swimming on MDMA:p

I'll start. A few years back, my friend an I bought half a g of DMT from the naughty-web. After getting used to it a couple of times, I got the awful idea to see if I could make DMT 'more intense' (I know - terrible idea).

So I loaded up the DMT pipe, went on the internet and under the guidance of my friend found the most extreme cartel execution video possible. Like this shit was awful. I think they had chopped a blokes hand off, skinned his face and poked him poked a machete in his mouth whist he was still alive. Grim!

So I put on headphones, hit the pipe and pressed play. It changed me. I ended up not being able to make anything out on the screen but the sounds....*shudder*.

To this day I will never know why we did that. Never to be repeated.

I think you win already. 8o

That's fuckin sick man - even worse than me freezing a turd to shove up my arse...

It was awful...not really sure why or how it happened. We just got knee deep in the sesh and decided to push boundaries.

even worse than me freezing a turd to shove up my arse

That reminds me of when I shared a house in my first year of uni. One of my housemates told me he went back to a birds house at the end of the night. She told me there were frozen cocktails in the freezer. He opened the wrong freezer drawer, and he found a condom, filled with shit and frozen to turn it into a dildo. Apparently one of the other women in this house was into some kinky shit: "the Alaskan pipeline" they called it.

I can't believe she put it next to the frozen veg though.....

It was awful...not really sure why or how it happened. We just got knee deep in the sesh and decided to push boundaries.

That reminds me of when I shared a house in my first year of uni. One of my housemates told me he went back to a birds house at the end of the night. She told me there were frozen cocktails in the freezer. He opened the wrong freezer drawer, and he found a condom, filled with shit and frozen to turn it into a dildo. Apparently one of the other women in this house was into some kinky shit: "the Alaskan pipeline" they called it.

I can't believe she put it next to the frozen veg though.....

Heheh, I didn't even put it in a condom - just shoved it on the bottom drawer of the freezer =D

Never got round to using it though - in my amphetamine fuelled fuckwittery, I forgot about it and decided to strip my computer down instead. Luckily, I remembered to retrieve the shitty shithole shagger from the freezer before the wife got up next morning... :\

Effing hell, I bet it wasn't frozen by then.

I hope your family doesn't read this forum =D.

i have a haunting memory of a melt down on an RC named dimithedrine or something like that...i was hoping for a 'speed' like buzz but what i got was more a ketamine brain kite fuck off.....amongst other things i ended up screaming 'fuck me now!!' at my then partner then threw a can of diet coke at him, bit his shoulder as he tried to restrain me, fell to the floor masturbating then ended up in a frozen like pose from 'the exorcism of emily rose'

my partner at the time had called 999 quite early on....when i was just behaving a 'little odd'.....before the fuck me now and masturbation attack and demonic possession ...by the time the ambulance people arrived i was over the worst of it but still fucked up enough to demand that they 'give me some fucking heroin and fuck off!' holding out my arms in expectation

I was drunk on alcohol and driving a motor vehicle. I topped a steep blind hill at over 110 kilometres per hour and saw my life flash in front of my eyes. I was not hurt nor was anyone else. I was not even very drunk. I knew that my life could have ended very quickly topping that blind hill going that speed.

I was drunk on alcohol and driving a motor vehicle. I topped a steep blind hill at over 110 kilometres per hour and saw my life flash in front of my eyes. I was not hurt nor was anyone else. I was not even very drunk. I knew that my life could have ended very quickly topping that blind hill going that speed.
HEY SPEEDY!! EMPTY YOUR MSGS!! have a gr8 1 for ya

also curious as to what car you were driving to have been able to reach such speeds on a steep hill speedy

Got me wondering. Could be bungee jumping whilst on LSD or swimming on MDMA:p

I'll start. A few years back, my friend an I bought half a g of DMT from the naughty-web. After getting used to it a couple of times, I got the awful idea to see if I could make DMT 'more intense' (I know - terrible idea).

So I loaded up the DMT pipe, went on the internet and under the guidance of my friend found the most extreme cartel execution video possible. Like this shit was awful. I think they had chopped a blokes hand off, skinned his face and poked him poked a machete in his mouth whist he was still alive. Grim!

So I put on headphones, hit the pipe and pressed play. It changed me. I ended up not being able to make anything out on the screen but the sounds....*shudder*.

To this day I will never know why we did that. Never to be repeated.
I'm all up for watching something on DMT to intensify the 'high'......but

for the life of me i can't fathom the ideology behind this

why not just go for something like 'Mother!' (Jennifer Lawrence directed by Darren Arronofsky same guy who brought us Requiem for a Dream)

a movie otherwise slated for being too 'out there' but well appreciated under the influence of DMT and something i shall repeat as it's truely the only way to appreciate such a movie

but shit man....an execution!??.....i wouldn't watch that shit straight let alone screw my DMT hit to hell......

oh you silly boy SilentRoller

also curious as to what car you were driving to have been able to reach such speeds on a steep hill speedy

I was driving a car in the states similar to what the police drove. Mercury Grand Marquis. It had a V8 motor with power output close to what the police cars had.

i have a haunting memory of a melt down on an RC named dimithedrine or something like that...i was hoping for a 'speed' like buzz but what i got was more a ketamine brain kite fuck off.....amongst other things i ended up screaming 'fuck me now!!' at my then partner then threw a can of diet coke at him, bit his shoulder as he tried to restrain me, fell to the floor masturbating then ended up in a frozen like pose from 'the exorcism of emily rose'

my partner at the time had called 999 quite early on....when i was just behaving a 'little odd'.....before the fuck me now and masturbation attack and demonic possession ...by the time the ambulance people arrived i was over the worst of it but still fucked up enough to demand that they 'give me some fucking heroin and fuck off!' holding out my arms in expectation

Was it diphenidine by any chance? One of those dodgy dissociatives that were supposed to fill the gap left by MXE?

That's a brilliant story though - "give me some fucking heroin and fuck off!" =D

The few anecdotes I have which may be of interest are not worth repeating in any detail, their reprehensibility aggravated by the fact that not only was my behaviour truly disgusting, for years afterwards I would repeat them for no other reason than to massage my ego as some kind of bad ass.

I am of course talking about my worst ever habit - driving while under the influence of drugs and / or alcohol, something I only stopped completely when I gave up driving following the commencement of my methadone treatment. Despite how unbelievably pathetic the whole issue now clearly is, I relished my reputation within my peer group as a seasoned 'drug driver', criss - crossing the country during the height of my raving days, travelling great distances on all sorts of roads while high as a kite on pills including one instance during which I managed to evade the police.

After 15 years of unbelievable and undeserved luck (I deserve a prison sentence for many of the risks I took and in retrospect consider myself guilty of attempted manslaughter) I eventually copped on and while I did not stop drug driving completely I toned it down a great deal, but continued to drive while smoking cannabis and of course, I would use small amounts of heroin in the car if I was clucking my ass of and had driven into the city to score.

Karma finally arrived just prior to my giving up driving upon commencing methadone treatment, I had relapsed after 6 years or so (mostly) on the straight and narrow and following the addition of benzo derivatives to the RC scene I had started to engage with the vendors, after missing out on the m-cat and MXE fads. Flubromazepam was the first one I really fell in love with and it remains one of my favourites, but thanks to my often periods of high tolerance, I headed off to score after taking a fairly hefty dose a couple of hours previously and due to what I can only assume was largely due to my delusion of sobriety, I lost control of the car on a country lane and rolled it. Thanks to divine intervention no other people were involved, and as I was not driving particularly fast I escaped injury myself. It was my first ever car accident and the last time I ever drove.

Even if I do ever get clean I question whether or not I deserve to ever get behind a wheel again.

I once smoked stims (mostly MDPV) and injected IM dissociatives (mostly 3-MeO-PCP, only with a shitlload of ketamine) and vaped a craptonne of various pretty fukkin' intense seriously currently uncool cannabinoids... Oh, and some 2-Cx variants IM'd... Goddayum did I used to go hard...

I wish this had a better, cooler, ending, but, no, it ended me stripped naked running down the street, banging on (mostly religious) doors...

FWIW: (no genuinely religuous person opened said door - no matter how hard I tried), whilst so many, many others I bothered not only did but brought back trou and gave me no shit whatsoever no matter how much I inconvenienced. I fukkin' died (almost) and lived until I died...

<3

So, yeah, inpatients innit.

I literally have no possible ending for these kinda threads.

Innit.

<3

Was it diphenidine by any chance? One of those dodgy dissociatives that were supposed to fill the gap left by MXE?

That's a brilliant story though - "give me some fucking heroin and fuck off!" =D
it was yes.....but understand i had been buying MPA aka Methiopropamine for about 6 years continually and functioning quite well on that......OCD housework...house spotless...2 sometimes 3 showers a day....went through 4 hoovers a year due to excessive hoovering.....but to anyone paying attention i was 'well'....that was made illegal to sell....so i chanced it with 3FPM with

highly pleasurable results.....then the onset of the blanket ban and 3fpm sold out......had to do like an eeny meeny mieny moe.......i chanced it with diphenidine....it sounded simple enough and ended in 'ine' so a bit like methiopropamine.....bought shit tons as it was cheap as chips...also bought mexedrone.....on arrival of them found the dimithedrine was 'WHOAH FUCK ME OFF WITH THE FUCKING FAIRIES!!'......where the mexedrone didn't seem to do much at all....so i tried to mix the 2 together to find a happy medium.......this resulted in 2 x 999 calls to my residence in about 10 days of each other.......i binned the lot.....i fucking pine for it now though

Last edited:
I gotta ask, though... WTF is this glorification of getting wasted thread meant to be about?

Find me a reason or it's getting shut down in 1, 2...

Meh. Found my own. I almost completely don't care. Have at it. Please make it good. I fukkin' hate these kinda bullshit topics. Maybe I should've made that clearer.

Harn Reduction.

Was a Thing

Once.

So were funny stories. They mostly involved having to wipe one's arse on one's expensively cufflinked sleeve cos come-up poos. Or smashing drugs into your face when it was obviously utterly inappropriate. Then... this thread. Jesus fuck. As if I weren't yet dead inside enough already. Drugs used to interest me.

Then current EADD threads hit.

God held us all.

Once.

Alternatively, I got really drunk and may or may not have taken some drugs.

Go me.

Fukkin' state of this place is right up there with that time I tried to shoot snowballs into the fat vein on my cock.