• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's the most extreme thing you've ever done whilst on a drug?

Hey, sorry.. Genuinely thought apocolypse_when was an obvious Evey alt

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

You..........

Cheeky..........

Fucking..........

Twat!..........

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Haha You thought I was Evey? It would be very, very, very difficult for you to be any more insulting than that.... you fucking twat hahaha!!! :)

I wondered what the fuck you were going on about with saying "email me" I've no fucking clue what your email address is... that's why i just ignored you lol...

Oh and btw, the spelling and typos are because my phone is in getting repaired and they've given me an iPhone 5 whereas I'm used to a Galaxy S8 so keep making small typos and while I do check them before posting, I obviously don't check thoroughly enough do I?

I'll still fight you for calling me a "cold blooded murderer" or whatever it was (although in my former brigade, being called a cold blooded killer is the highest of compliments)... 16 Air Assult absolutely eats that kind of shit up haha!! ;)

But fuck me sideways with an elephant's foot... you're one funny fucker Rassy :)

Last edited:
Lol

As for the cold blooded comments. I thought she was pretending to be in the army to elude the mods... So i took the piss out of the pretend persona. Of course I have nothing but huge respect for those who put their lives at risk really...

Damn. I even reported your posts to staff but they insisted you weren't her, and I still argued with that.... Lol oh dear. What a balls up

Lol

As for the cold blooded comments. I thought she was pretending to be in the army to elude the mods... So i took the piss out of the pretend persona. Of course I have nothing but huge respect for those who put their lives at risk really...

Damn. I even reported your posts to staff but they insisted you weren't her, and I still argued with that.... Lol oh dear. What a balls up

You fuckin prize plonker!! =D =D =D

Lol

Haha its only fair though as I had a good go at you back..so we're each as bad as each other (although I'll never forgive you for thinking I was Evey... that's just something you don't even joke about mate hahaha)

PS.. do you have any idea how long it took me to construct that post above with all the different font sizes and colours... all done on a phone I might add... not a computer... which makes it 20 times harder IMO.

PS.. do you have any idea how long it took me to construct that post above with all the different font sizes and colours... all done on a phone I might add... not a computer... which makes it 20 times harder IMO.

Yeah, but did you do it on drugs though? Totally counts as extreme bedrugged actions cos being the current owner of a (gifted so very grateful - cos my "old phone" is probably a decade older still so...) iPhone 5 I applaud anybody who can use those things for anything beyond cueing up Spotify or maybe playing a basic game or two :D

I'm not quite sure which counts as worse...

Once, not so much on drugs, but because of them, GBL WD hit me, HARD while I was out, at a time when I was dosing 5-6ml up the southern pass, per dose, every couple of hours.

Heard, after passing a local pub, a shout of 'WOT NIGGA NIGGA!', saw a pack of pikey trash and nobody else, and ran like hell, as it was obviously directed my way. Vaulted what I thought was a fence, only it wasn't. It was a railway bridge. No getting beaten and mugged, but one very, very long drop, with nothing to cushion my fall but a fucking huge patch of bramble canes, and railway ballast rocks underneath. The only, tiny, minuscule saving grace was that I was wearing a gore-tex combat coat, given me by an ex-military guy at my last special ed school, that at least, helped lessen my being torn to pieces. No broken bones, or I'd have ended up down there a long time before being found, as it was a night-time walk home from a friend's place.

Somehow managed to hack my way out of the thorned monstrosity, and claw my way up one of the embankments, before ending up in hospital.

The other, was just plain mental. Related to me rather than actually remembered, after getting scripted zolpidem. I don't think I'll be taking THAT again, after I had to be dragged home by a friend who randomly spotted me, arse naked, firing pot shots from a rifle at street lamps. That could have been messy had others who were not known to me spotted me.

And another one, a bit less screwed up, but after stimulant sleep deprivation, shooting at giant wasps in my bedroom with a revolver.

I'm not quite sure which counts as worse...

Once, not so much on drugs, but because of them, GBL WD hit me, HARD while I was out, at a time when I was dosing 5-6ml up the southern pass, per dose, every couple of hours.

Heard, after passing a local pub, a shout of 'WOT NIGGA NIGGA!', saw a pack of pikey trash and nobody else, and ran like hell, as it was obviously directed my way. Vaulted what I thought was a fence, only it wasn't. It was a railway bridge. No getting beaten and mugged, but one very, very long drop, with nothing to cushion my fall but a fucking huge patch of bramble canes, and railway ballast rocks underneath. The only, tiny, minuscule saving grace was that I was wearing a gore-tex combat coat, given me by an ex-military guy at my last special ed school, that at least, helped lessen my being torn to pieces. No broken bones, or I'd have ended up down there a long time before being found, as it was a night-time walk home from a friend's place.

Somehow managed to hack my way out of the thorned monstrosity, and claw my way up one of the embankments, before ending up in hospital.

The other, was just plain mental. Related to me rather than actually remembered, after getting scripted zolpidem. I don't think I'll be taking THAT again, after I had to be dragged home by a friend who randomly spotted me, arse naked, firing pot shots from a rifle at street lamps. That could have been messy had others who were not known to me spotted me.

And another one, a bit less screwed up, but after stimulant sleep deprivation, shooting at giant wasps in my bedroom with a revolver.

Lol...utter bullshit

Compared with what has happened on zolpidem to many people, is that so far fetched? I've no memory of it myself so cannot confirm or deny, I was told this AFTER I'd come round, by the guy in question, night time, going mental, on the top of a hedge,shooting out street lights, or at least firing at them and occasionlly getting lucky, presumably when the white rabbit wasn't there to distract me=D

It is notorious to leave people conscious at low doses,or conscious enough to physically act but be unaware of what is going on, People have got into a car and driven on zolpidem, it is messed up shit,capable of making anyone normally sane and decent, do seriously irresponsible things. As I said, I have only the word of the friend of this, but I see no reason he'd have made something THAT fucked up, up for fun. That and all my zolpidem rx was gone the day after the first dose at night.

The chase on GBL WD,in full fight or flight mode, I'm surprised I was not killed outright by the fall, even with those kindly brambles breaking my fall a bit, or at least left with broken bones, but if one is in massive adrenergic release states, you do not think, you act. Fight or flight, I was alone, there were more than me and I was going into WD, I really hadn't realized that what I thought a fence, was a railway bridge.

As for stimulant psychosis,well what more needs be said, ugly shit happens during it.

2o1ja7.jpg

My lab...it is my life's work, it'll be just that until the very day I die.

It's just something I love to do. Going lab shopping, buying more glass, more reagents, using the reagents I already have to make different one, just experimenting with unusual chemistry, such as preparing unusual oxidation states, complexes,anhydrides, odd sulfur/phosphorus compounds, preparing unusual phosphorus allotropes, I enjoy doing such things just because it can be done....I do it because I like it.

Did you know for example, a recently discovery, is that a BLUE phosphorus allotrope exists. Not totally dissimilar to black P, but it has a wide bandgap as a semiconductor unlike black phosphorus.typically grown layer by layer, very slowly, by means of molecular beam epitaxy on a gold substrate, although I've read of a tellurium based process too. Not sure if it can be grown in bulk, as in flakes, chunks, or only as a monolayer or dilayer, but I'd love one day to do so, I haven't the means to do so atm, but one day, I'd love to see blue phosphorus, prepared by my own hands. Not of course, at home, in semiconductor purity, but simply to possess a sample of blue phosphorus to admire.

If you think me lying, look up the words 'blue phosphorus' and you will see papers published upon it, analyzing it's semiconductor bandgap etc.

Why would I want to? simply to have prepared it, so I can look at it, admire it, and feel pride in the achievement. Same for violet, scarlet, Hittorf's alpha-metallic phosphorus (also called violet P, there exist two different forms of violet phosphorus), scarlet, otherwise known as Schlenk's phosphorus...I want to make them all, not because in chemistry I have use for black P, it's unreactive, but there exist at least two crystalline structures, as exist many for white. There's apparently, although I've seen one chart stating grey vitreous P and how to prepare it from one of the crystal forms of white possy, I wish to prepare all of those possible, from white P to phosphorus nanostructures. (so far, I've gone as far as white phosphorus, easily made from simply heating red P under inert gas and distilling into H2O, with a trap in between the heating vessel and the deep, ice-cold water to catch the P2 vapor)

Next is either violet phosphorus ala hittorff. by recrystallization of white phosphorus in molten lead, keeping it really hot in the molten lead and decreasing the temperature degree by degree, and once at RT once again, removal of Pb using nitric acid to dissolve the lead away, then boiling in HCl to give Hittorff's violet P. or by crystallizing it out of a carbon disulfide solution of white P, irradiated with UV over time, the distilling off the CS2 for re-use as it is a hardish solvent to get hold of for me) which gives scarlet/Shlenk's phosphorus.

WHY? I've lab uses for red and white, but not for the others. I just wish to prepare them and own a sample of each, enclosed in sealed ampoules under inert gas. For an element collection. I've made elemental silicon for the same reason, not because I need it, and I could doubtless get cheap bits of silicon as either powder or solid pieces, but the joy, it's in making it with my own equipment, doing it for the sake of doing it and owning the end product.

I simply adore chemistry. Why? why not? I've always loved the sciences, even those I could never hope to breakthrough in any manner, like ultra-high energy particle physics. I cannot compete in that field, but do I love to read about the latest developments in plasma physics, in fusion, in particle accelerators, but I know I could only ever make simplistic particle accelerators that do indeed fire and steer the likes of proton/antiproton beams, or electron or positron beams. Why? why not? if I wish to engage in the sciences, it is my prerogative to do so, and as long as I harm nobody but, at worst going to worst and harm is done at all, it is to me and no other.

That, as an adult, is my choice. I may do so, and I will do so. Because I love it.

So, I can NEVER 'complete' my lab or scientific knowledge.

Actually, if I were to be granted 'to know every last possible scrap of knowledge of all the sciences' whilst bI would gladly give of my knowledge to all who would seek it....I'd feel dead inside, knowing there are no possible discoveries that can be made, ever.

That would bee a living, breathing, nightmarish hell on earth, like my heart, soul and mind being ripped out. The mere thought makes my blood run ice cold.

After taking a load of z-drugs I went into blackout, got into my 4x4 and drove to the local Chinese takeaway, left the truck running in the middle of the road, door open, went into the takeaway and proceeded to fall asleep on the floor. I'm lucky that I never killed anyone and that instead of phoning the police they took my mobile out of my pocket and phoned my mother instead, needless to say she made me feel worse than the police ever would have been able to

After taking a load of z-drugs I went into blackout, got into my 4x4 and drove to the local Chinese takeaway, left the truck running in the middle of the road, door open, went into the takeaway and proceeded to fall asleep on the floor. I'm lucky that I never killed anyone and that instead of phoning the police they took my mobile out of my pocket and phoned my mother instead, needless to say she made me feel worse than the police ever would have been able to

That's quite extreme.

I remember many, many years back in my first ever job after uni, before I fucked everything off to join the army...

I had this little Ford Fiesta (my first car) and was driving home through rush hour through the Tyne Tunnel which is always a joy at around 5:15pm.. Anyway I'd taken 2 or 3 co-proximal (anyone rememeber them?) for a bad back...not even abusing them, but on the way home they hit me like a ton of bricks (dextropropoxyphene was a weird one like that...probs why they ended up banning it) and could barely see the road ahead of me...then it started to snow..like a fucking blizzard. I had to pull over in a layby for nearly an hour while they wore off a bit and my sight cane back properly. Then a rozzer spots me, and pulls over next to me to see what's up. I mumbled something about the bad weather and he asks me where I live and turns out he was heading back to the local pig station which was near my house. So he says "just follow behind me mate, I'll get you home" and I could hardly say no, I'm waiting for my drugs to wear off, so I had to follow the cunt all the way home.

Not a very impressive story I know, but it's the best I've got really.

It's bad enough that you should insult me so, but to rub salt in the wound by trolling me with fuckin Star Wars videos - albeit rather amusingly overdubbed - is below the fuckin belt pal..!!