• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

What's the most extreme thing you've ever done whilst on a drug?

Threatened to burn my neighbours house down for implanting cameras in my house and microphones in my clothes when I went to piss.
He also kept moving my things 20 degrees to the left of where I placed them to make me think I was crazy.
I got my revenge by plugging 3-FPM, arse-up, at the back door he could very visibly see.

8(
Lol, this is DEFINITELY the most extreme.

Off topic, but why is it called that? What does it have to do with missionaries? Shame Rassy has gone, he'd know (about missionaries that is, not sex. Unless you count his right hand he's yet to break that particular duck :))

lol PARDON

Be careful what you say. Or I shall upload those horrifying pictures of Evey, You'll be sorry...

Either way, it is just not healthy to discuss her is it really?

Those who found her problematic gain nothing from repeating the past.

Those who have empathy for her would assume she still reads here from time and considering all the bullshit that happened on reddit many should appreciate how unfair it is to be discussed elsewhere without the right to reply, regardless of who they are.

And Rass, just to clarify, I know you are religious (I am a lapsed catholic who needs to get back to church but its between me and God and no one else) but have you ever done any level of missionary work, even on a local level, or do you just 'mission', like to the shops or to get a draw like most other people, again, just to clarify that one.

Those who have empathy for her would assume she still reads here from time and considering all the bullshit that happened on reddit many should appreciate how unfair it is to be discussed elsewhere without the right to reply, regardless of who they are.

And Rass, just to clarify, I know you are religious (I am a lapsed catholic who needs to get back to church but its between me and God and no one else) but have you ever done any level of missionary work, even on a local level, or do you just 'mission', like to the shops or to get a draw like most other people, again, just to clarify that one.

Street bible thumpers (you know, the whole "repent for the end is nigh" bollocks) are still orders of magnitude less annoying that those fuckers who stop you every 30 paces in the high street asking "who supplies you gas/electricity/broadband etc. As i live close to my town centre i walk up and down the length of the high steet regularly and must have been stopped about 500 times over the last few years and asked the same thing over and over and over... The temptation to scream "FUCK OFF" at them is getting pretty irresistible at this point...

Although im sure thats not what Jesus would do :)

We (I) just really wanna see those terrible, terrible shirt potatoes. I've always been intrigued by a women whom can put her nipples into their belly button.

Street bible thumpers (you know, the whole "repent for the end is nigh" bollocks) are still orders of magnitude less annoying that those fuckers who stop you every 30 paces in the high street asking "who supplies you gas/electricity/broadband etc. As i live close to my town centre i walk up and down the length of the high steet regularly and must have been stopped about 500 times over the last few years and asked the same thing over and over and over... The temptation to scream "FUCK OFF" at them is getting pretty irresistible at this point...

Well, that just goes without saying isn't it? The well intentioned must be just thick and naive to think that anyone in a genuine state of spiritual change or contemplation are going to be swayed by a flyer, and the ones that get in your face and just will not fuck off obviously have more interested in themselves than the ideas they are trying to sell..

While the utility scammers need to fuck off as well, at least there is a point that once in a million they might manage to get a few quid from their employer for fleecing someone else out of thousands.

I hate the lot of them mate - any cunt who invades my personal space when I'm quietly going about my daily business can just fuck off and die imo.

But these energy supplier touts are taking their dodgy practices to another level now as I found out only t'other day...

There came a knock on the door about 4pm and the missus answered it. I was in the kitchen supping on a can of Karpackie at the time but I heard some bloke say "I've just come to check your smartmeter". Immediately my bullshit detector went into overdrive and I headed to the front door. Too late, the fuckin wife had let him in. He flashed some nondescript ID card so giving him the benefit of the doubt I showed him to the smartmeter. He started pressing a few buttons then came out with that dead giveaway line "who's your energy supplier?" Immediately outing him as a fuckin salesman scum for some rival energy firm and not a representative from my current supplier as he was trying to imply. That's when I told him I'm not interested in swapping and to get out of my house now. If I'd had my wits about me a bit more, I should have got his name and company and lodged a formal complaint, but I just wanted the cunt out.

So be warned, these fuckers probably work on a comission only basis and will try anything to dupe you into changing suppliers.

Edit: just realised this is totally off topic - I thought I was in the Gibberings thread... :\

I hate the lot of them mate - any cunt who invades my personal space when I'm quietly going about my daily business can just fuck off and die imo.

But these energy supplier touts are taking their dodgy practices to another level now as I found out only t'other day...

There came a knock on the door about 4pm and the missus answered it. I was in the kitchen supping on a can of Karpackie at the time but I heard some bloke say "I've just come to check your smartmeter". Immediately my bullshit detector went into overdrive and I headed to the front door. Too late, the fuckin wife had let him in. He flashed some nondescript ID card so giving him the benefit of the doubt I showed him to the smartmeter. He started pressing a few buttons then came out with that dead giveaway line "who's your energy supplier?" Immediately outing him as a fuckin salesman scum for some rival energy firm and not a representative from my current supplier as he was trying to imply. That's when I told him I'm not interested in swapping and to get out of my house now. If I'd had my wits about me a bit more, I should have got his name and company and lodged a formal complaint, but I just wanted the cunt out.

So be warned, these fuckers probably work on a comission only basis and will try anything to dupe you into changing suppliers.

Edit: just realised this is totally off topic - I thought I was in the Gibberings thread... :\

Wow...so he came into your house? Thats fucked up. Yesterday i was hobbling along on my crutches when one started with the "hello you alright mate?" I knew what he wanted so i just said no thanks... "he then proceeded to stand right in front of me and ask about my energy supplier" I was fuming by this time so i said "fuck off out me way mate" and gave him a look that suggested it would be best if he complied.

Its just not on... if i wanted to change my energy Id contact him...i dont want to be stopped in the street... its an invasion of your privacy and its just not on..

Yep, he certainly did mate. I couldn't believe the cheek.

I'm just giggling to the thought of where your crutches would have ended up if your guy hadn't got the hint =D

Yep, he certainly did mate. I couldn't believe the cheek.

I'm just giggling to the thought of where your crutches would have ended up if your guy hadn't got the hint =D

I think he must have thought "ah! This cunt cant run away so ive got him cornered"...

Little did he know im an expert in crutch warfare and they are secretly 12 gauge shotguns disguised in the frames like those yardie "gun-walking cane" thingies... :)

I think he must have thought "ah! This cunt cant run away so ive got him cornered"...

Little did he know im an expert in crutch warfare and they are secretly 12 gauge shotguns disguised in the frames like those yardie "gun-walking cane" thingies... :)

Heh, i'm an expert in crotch warfare - seriously, you really wouldn't want to go near mine - talk about a chemical weapon... 8o

Heh, i'm an expert in crotch warfare - seriously, you really wouldn't want to go near mine - talk about a chemical weapon... 8o

I find it amazing that you've been able to get such a weapon of mass destruction in such a tiny package.

Centre Parcs - Adventure golf on 150ug of LSD. this story isn't extreme in fact its rather middle class tbh

My ball went out of bounds and ignoring all the warnings I climbed the fence and start looking for my ball, I had found about 3 balls but none were mine so I continued looking, the LSD wanted me to have MY ball back no someone else's, this is were I lost my footing and fell 6 foot into the freezing cold lake, that set the fucking swans off before I knew it these 2 big fuckers were coming at me (they were protecting their young, so far play) I'm doing my best doggy paddle to get away what clearly isn't working because I felt something twat me on the back of the head I turn around to hissing and a very angry daddy swan - I didn't fight back as I was technically in his gaff and didn't wont to cause him anymore stress, I apologised.
The staff pissed themselves apparently I wasn't the first, since then my LSD crazy golf game is on point

Mother nature at it's finest =D.

I tell the energy companies that I have a combination of non-grid-dependent Solar electricity and a micro-CHP plant which burns used chip fat, no gas, and they are unlikely to be able to offer me a better deal than free.

I have a very convincing story, which no doubt is helped by the fact that I could actually build such a system for real, if I didn't have a day job getting in the way .....

I tell the energy companies that I have a combination of non-grid-dependent Solar electricity and a micro-CHP plant which burns used chip fat, no gas, and they are unlikely to be able to offer me a better deal than free.

I have a very convincing story, which no doubt is helped by the fact that I could actually build such a system for real, if I didn't have a day job getting in the way .....

I like that response Julie, but judging by the apparent intelligence of these people, I imagine you getting met with a blank stare, then being asked "and how much are you spending a week?"...

Never hurt myself but I can relate 100% to what you said Nicklazz.
I had to stop using the stuff, the first few times with pv & flaka were great but I swear I had NO control on when to stop, I would just keep smoking & when I learned how to chase it inside a "glass dick" well yeah go figure.............

Yep it did just got more intense each time used it and longer runs, the more crazy.. we in same boat right there :)

I like that response Julie, but judging by the apparent intelligence of these people, I imagine you getting met with a blank stare, then being asked "and how much are you spending a week?"...
’The root of negative one’.

Many, many years ago myself and a friend came upon a pair of said energy-swap cunts at the local shopping centre whilst we were out pottering up a few bottles of Gee's (ah, thems wuz the daze <3). This friend of mine was the hyper-social type so got chatting with the fellas and they ended up just telling us straight that they got a tenner for every name & address they managed to take. Seemed a bit high but they were trying to recruit said mate of mine as a salesman (cos he really did have the gift of the gab) so may just have been spieling.

Anyhoo, long and the short of it is that we both agreed to give our details (well, made-up-on-the-spot aliases and addresses anyway) if they both went into the nearby Boots and bought us each a bottle of Gee's in return. They actually did too :D

Not sure how extreme a thing to do whilst on drugs that was but it was extremely handy at the time =D

Those who have empathy for her would assume she still reads here from time...

Hey, sorry.. Genuinely thought apocolypse_when was an obvious Evey alt because of the signature typo's, hence the jokey comments and pretend rages on war and murder!.... Is it someone pretending to be? ... honestly though I really dont care...but if the vibe is somewhere reading, know that she is in my thoughts and hope she is doing well.

steewith2ees said:

...I'm afraid i'm gonna have to stop posting here or slow down now... because i'm out of my temporary vodka binge, no interest in drugs and all posts seem to be about spirituality which is just gonna piss the forum off eventually and spoil the whole druggie vibe. So will just answer this and then leave it. People have conflicts in their minds and hate someone prying in and trying to influence them. You yourself state "between me and God and no-one else" which also suggests you don't want someone interfering. Met a woman recently who has had cancer operations which have damaged her nerves and that causes pain and sleeplessness and her state gets worse. She's very angry inside and perhaps suicidal. So figured this may be a time to discuss things like religion and death. Comes a time when crisis hits and people are ready to open up and that's where i implement any help I can in a spiritual/religious way. And when the time comes i'm very good at what I do..... I experience a lot of mediumship, psychic abilities and that kind of malarky... so my shit comes straight from above. I'm the real thang, bitchez. But I kind of wait for these things to occur through life when they are ready. There's no self-made missionary goal. No point in pushing things...