• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

NooB Welcome Msg

TkkbyZ

Greenlighter
Hi,

I'm a NooB. I've got 4 types of Arthritis,ddd l1-l5, no immune system, lupus, IBD, Crohn's, Colitis, and kidney disease.

I'm on 80 MLS of Roxy and 25 mcgs of Fentanyl. I've already had to reduce from 120 and 50. The fentanyl is not working. Should I ask for ER Opana or some other meds for replacing the fentanyl?

I'm on 24 other prescriptions also going through chemotherapy and organ rejection treatment. I'm on benzos (Xanax and Halcyon). I'm on two types of both Zofran and Phenegren.

I really need help with the pain treatment. I've tried MSContin and several other pain meds. The Roxy helps me, but isn't enough. I'm also on prednisone and other corticosteroids. Any suggestions for replacing fentanyl would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for everything.

Not sure about this newfangled Dsuvia but 'sposed to be 10x stronger than fent. Can be administered sublingual and as I understand it the military is pushing for Dsuvia but never heard of it til recently.
Talk to your doc about it; sounds like you would make a good candidate.
Sorry to hear all the sh** going on with you and my prayers are there.

Edit: ER OP are great for long lasting pain relief... however; if fent doesn't help then OP may not either.
Edit2: I love how everyone is screaming opioid epidemic and creates more deadly versions of a known killer...lol

Hi TkkbyZ,

I see you've been navigating your way around the forum already - that's great!

I hope you get your questions answered, but if you don't, feel free to ask the guys in Basic Drug Discussion. That's probably your best bet. We could move this thread there if you'd like too - it's up to you really. But maybe for now we should ride it out and see what happens - you've already posted in several spots so you may find what you need.

Anyway, really glad to have you apart of the Bluelight team :) I'm sure you have a lot to offer the community with your knowledge in different drugs.

Hope to see you around my friend,
madness00

Great welcome, madness. Forgot where I was....
Will try to stay in my lane a little more; if I have a lane.
People at work always saying they don't want to get in my way: I don't have a way is my usual response. Picked up a little blow-caine and may be cruising for a min. Been about a year and don't have time for it but it sure brings back some good memories. :)
One

My man.. no worries at all.

We all have our style, and without diversity what would this place be.

By all means continue to welcome people! The more the merrier, IMO.