• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New V4812 oxy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big tipper

Greenlighter
I know we can?t ID but I recently got some V4812s and the line down the middle is no longer a small straight line it is scored differently where the pill splits. It looks like. A little vagina now hah. Can anyone confirm this change to the pill design?

If you didn't get your pills legit from a pharmacy, it's good to be wary because oxy is so commonly faked. You're taking a chance every time you buy pills from the street. I'll leave this open for now in case someone is familiar with this pill design but keep in mind that's no guarantee of a pill's authenticity. If you do decide to get ahead and take it, don't do it alone in case you fall out. Be safe!

If you didn't get them from a pharmacy or from someone you trust well that has a script then be very cautious. Like T. Cal said, oxy is often faked and fentanyl is almost always the drug they use as a substitute.

Take less than half of the dose you'd usually take if you decide to take them. If you dont feel anything be sure to wait at least 8 hours for most of the drug to clear your system before you redose.

Status
Not open for further replies.