• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New but not

Happytara

Greenlighter
new to here...looked for awhile. Trying to figure out the rules. Anyone in the Rochester area? Am I allowed to ask??
looking to connect with others working through op use.

Hey Happytara, welcome to the Bluelight team :)

There's a link to the New Member Introduction Guidelines directly above your post here ^^, and for the Bluelight User Agreement, check out my signature vv.

Rochester NY or UK? Check out Regional Drug Discussion and find your location to contribute to threads with people in your area. Just a fair warning, though, posting your location in your introduction or asking for others in the area is dangerously close to what we call "sourcing", so make sure you read up on that in the Bluelight User Agreement. But you sound like you're intentions are good, so carry on, just don't source! :)

Bluelight is an excellent place to connect with others through drug and non-drug related discussion. And you'll find the community is very welcoming and family like, in a way. On that note, i hope to see you around :)

Peace!

Just read North Carolina with his city and people from NC replied. I’m so confused. I did the same in my welcome and told not to...well IM if your in Rochester and struggling too.

It's alright to look for support from people, but when the city is put specifically in your intro, it looks like you came here to source.

I'm not saying that's the case, i just gave you a friendly fair warning :)