• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What could happen if German customs think you've ordered 1P-lSD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

horni92

Greenlighter
Hello,
I'm wondering what could happen if you order 100 blotters of 1P-LSD from the Netherlands to Germany and it gets seized.

It doesn't fall under the:
- BtMG
- AMG
- NpSG

... so I think ordering 1P-LSD is still legal in Germany - as long as you don't order it for consumption.
Is this true?

But if the customs would find it, wouldn't they think its normal LSD?
Is a house search likely, when ordering 100 blotters?
After the seized blotters were tested in a lab and they see that it's not LSD-25, everything is fine right?

It is definitely possible that a judge will issue a search warrant despite it being technically legal, that has happened before in Germany. I have no idea how likely that is though. Also keep in mind that even if the search is later ruled to be illegal all evidence that came from that search can still be used against you, because we don't have a fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine here.

I guess they would assum you have ordered for human consumtion unless you proove them otherwise (get a good lawyer in time!) and sue you because of the NpSG. Well, that would be possible for any compound which is under NpSG and not SMG, but for blotters...?

Hey there, we actually don't allow legal discussion/advice on Bluelight, reason being no one here is qualified to give it and it could lead to harm if advice is taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.