• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine lab test info

Holly.3

Bluelighter
I'd like to get my cocaine lab tested for Purity / what it's been cut with. Back in May I started getting mediocre stuff from my normal go to. A good lawyer friend of mine > edited< suggested his lady friend because she always has very high quality stuff. Which I would have to agree, the high is really decent in the Comedown is usually little to none. Classic flaky shimmery fish scale look

Even though a very basic bleach test, And the basic rub a pinch between your thumb and pointer finger test both have the results you would want to see. But as we all know, those are just very basic almost primitive test with very basic results.

With the concern of levamisole, Fentanyl and other crap cut, I would like to send a sample to get lab tested for Purity and to find out what cuts are in it.

Does anybody have any info or maybe a website where I can find information on how to send a sample to get tested? I thought at one time I had read where you could send a small sample to get tested for $120. But I don't know where to send it, and the details of how to package it and send it to get tested.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have experience in sending drug samples to labs but maybe someone else does. There are companies that sell reasonably priced home test kits like dancesafe.org that will detect common adulterants. (I wanted to let you know also that I had to remove part of your post that revealed incriminating information)

Check out this link from reddit that has a list of labs. Maybe you can do additional research on them and find one best suitable to your needs:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ReagentTesting/wiki/labs

I don't have any first hand experience using a lab so I can't comment further. Good luck.

Edit: Don't let the url dissuade you from clicking. The url link suggests it's only a list of labs that do reagent testing but that is not true. There are also labs on the list that do gc/ms and other types of testing.

Last edited:
Thanks for editing.

What is gc / ms testing?

And my early twenties when I first started getting exposed to cocaine, I had a close personal friend who recently retired as a 31 narcotics officer with the last eight of those 31 years being spent not as a regular on the beat narcotics officer but more behind the scenes in the office more in charge of Logistics and information of where drug dealers were operating from and setting up drug seizures and drug bust as a Houston HPD and then finishing up the last 12 years with one of the local Harris County precincts outside of Houston jurisdiction.

He always told me that if I or any of my friends or people that I knew wanted to get their powder tested that he would be more than glad to send it off to the crime lab and have it tested for Purity and alterations under the don't ask don't tell, type of policy. Don't tell Emma who was doing it and he wouldn't ask. Give us more concerned about harm reduction and making sure everybody had a fair chance of finding out just what their stuff really was, very wise and alteration wise.

I started getting all of my stuff tested through him. But after about 2 years he moved out of state and I lost contact with him.

As far as harm reduction, I definitely want to know what is got into my cocaine and the purity of it. But on the same hand, I'm just always very curious as to just what's in it and the quality compared to the last stuff I had from the same supplier

I know there's kids that you can buy to test either for purity or to find the most common cut. What I'm looking for is more of a detailed test. Not just a vague test says the quality is about 85% Just because your test sample is of a certain color or why not that only picks out three or four of the most common cuts or three or four cats that are most present Inn at that particular sample.

I'll check out those links for the testing sites thanks.

Well, gc stands for Gas Chromatography (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_chromatography) and ms is Mass Spectrometry (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_spectrometry).

Reagents will confirm a substance is present (e.g. cocaine), but will not tell how pure it is; let alone what the impurities are. Either cg or ms will identify the impurities; depending on the quality of the device and the software used.

For example if you watch NCIS, Abby's main "goto" instrument is a Mass Spectrometer ;) so she can identify the samples they collect.

Last edited:
We don't typically field drug testing-related questions here in the focus forums guys. Just saying.