Bluelight

Thread: Hi all, always reading but first time posting

1. Collapse Details
    Hi all, always reading but first time posting 
    Hi, 49 yr old woman here, tried meth 2 years ago and am now a heavy user, 2 grams a week. Can't seem to get off this shit on my own, but no way I can go to rehab. I've read about kratom being helpful but can't seem to get a straightforward answer on what to expect, what strain I should use, how much, etc. I also have ADHD and am unmedicated so it affects differently it seems. Any knowledge you're willing to share would be most appreciated .
    Last edited by Aline328; 10-11-2018 at 09:28. Reason: Typos

2. Collapse Details

Hey I am 25 from Cali been clean from crystal 6 months. Weed, kradom or getting a lighter stimulant prescribed for you adhd May help with cravings and help you ease down. How are you though? Are you able to keep a job and a place to live? Let me know if you find something that works!

3. Collapse Details

New Member Introductions
    Welcome to Bluelight Aline328 - Glad to have you.

Meth is a beast of a drug. I give you props for being so proactive in wanting to get off of it. Here are some places you may like to check out: The Dark Side for support from others having issues with addiction, and Sober Living to help maintain any progress you've made. There is also a Kratom Mega Thread that you may be interested in: http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/8145...Megathread-V-6.

These sub-forums and threads can offer a lot more than i can, so i urge you to check them out!

Best,
    madness00
    - We don't see things the way they are, we see things the way we are. -
    ~~ PM me~~________~~Bluelight User Agreement~~