Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(2C-EF/7mg) - Seasoned Tripper - Clear Serenity

bjznoviskey

Bluelighter
My first trial with 2C-EF, as best as I can trust. Has not been sent off for testing yet but vendor has a long standing reputation spanning near a decade. Some intro stuff, if you'd like to skip, find the cat...

First off, the classic TR starter of dick measuring my psychedelic use ;) Over the last 7-8 years psychedelic substances have include:
25I-NBOMe
25C-NBOMe
LSD
5-MeO-DALT
DPT
4-AcO-DMT
4-HO-MET
DOC
5-MeO-MiPT
Proscaline
LSZ
4-HO-MiPT
AL-LAD
DMT
1P-LSD
2C-E
2C-T-7
ALD-52

More or less in that order, maybe missed some, around 200 trips or so in total

Anyway, wife(W) and I decided to test this one out at 7mg for the first run. I should preface this with the reasons behind tripping:

For the of both us, we love psychedelics but more importantly they greatly aid in W's management of her Bipolar 1 and BPD. They help correct her ability to discern and interpret emotions which she can lose in her depressive or manic states. She describes it as having fractured personalities(for lack of a long winded explanation), and tripping helps her take stock of everything and put all the pieces back together. And this is a feeling which can last for one to four weeks after tripping, depending on many factors.

For me, it helps silence the constant ruminating thoughts associated with my OCD and tourettes(I know, fun couple huh?)

Well it had been a while since our last trip(~6 weeks) and LSD is usually our go to because it lets W sit in the psychedelic headspace the longest and get everything together, without taking up a whole day(ie DOx's). Usually non-lysergic(specifically tryptamines) psychedelics at full doses don't give her the mental peace that carries on for multiple weeks like LSD, though they have all helped in some way(her psychedelic experience is near the same as mine listed). 2C-x's have been hit and miss in her maintenance, so for her mental health we've stuck to LSD/LSZ but for recreation, 2C's are a favorite of ours.

Well, for some reason, it just felt right to try 2C-EF this particular day. W is also just coming off her decision to be truly sober from alcohol(also an alcoholic, mainly in her depressive states). Let's get to the TR:

= ^ . ^ =

+0:00~7mg 2C-EF consumed orally on an empty stomach at 2:40 on our walk to a waterside park and tacos

+0:10 tacos are ordered and consumed.

+0:15 a look comes across W's face. A look I know very well... she's whole again and I can see the twinkle in her doe eyes come back. A strong feeling of peace comes over me as well. No visuals to speak of as yet.

+0:25 sit for a bit and feed little birds tortilla chips, obvious psychedelic appreciation for life and it's creatures are felt. And it's fun to see their stupid bird faces fly away with tila chips.

+0:35 get up and start walking to the subway, visuals are starting to come into play, colors brighten and morphing occurs. I can truly tell I'm tripping visually because other people look, in almost all cases, hideous and/or ridiculous. It's not their fault, I just notice all their facial details and everything is exaggerated. W looks beautiful though.

+1:00 on the subway into the Bowery crossing the Williamsburg Bridge, skyline looks amazing and water pristine. Definitely peaking, W asks if I'm ok.

"Why?"

"Cause you look high as fuck"

"Feel pretty high"

Not in a confused, childish lysergic way, as I'm relatively clearheaded, as far as psychedelics go. Just the warmth of my soul feels nice. Can feel warm, pulsing energy. Though I am oddly suspicious of everyone on the subway, probably the confined, momentarily inescapable, space.

+1:15 off the subway and up the stairs, I'm really noticing all my aches I shouldn't have for being relatively young. I work too long, workout a lot, and don't eat enough, definitely catching up to me. CEV's include deep 3D geometric imagery and OEV's are crisp fractals morphing the clouds and patterning the concrete

+1:30-3:30 W and I sit on a bench outside a halal shop and talk about anything and everything. Stream of conscious conversation, some hilarious things, some painful memories, all taken in stride and with contentment.

Visuals slowly decreased over this time.

+3:30-7:00 wander around the city for a bit and eventually get back home. Visuals are relatively gone; they're there but not at all distracting and can be ignored.

Once home, a nice round of psychedelic sex(our favorite sex). Very nice, not as tactile as say 155mcg LSD but we're also past the peak. On peak of a slightly higher dose, I could see this being on par with LSD in terms of sexual fun.

Afterwards, we're off for ramen. Gyozas, karaage, okonomiyaki first course then, tonkotsu for me, spicy miso for W. More wonderful conversation over dinner but fuck the people next to us are stupid. So relieved once they leave.

+8:00 back home and well... we're still both addicts at heart, we're working on it! She's curbed her alcohol to zero, my dissociative use has greatly tapered since a depressive state about a month ago but... it's time for some 3-MeO-PCP. The effects of the 2C-EF seem to have, for the most part, worn off, so 25mg insufflated for the both of us.

Pleasant high, feels a touch more mystical tonight, or maybe I'm reaching. Idk. W writes on her laptop for the rest of the night.

+11:00 I do another 18mg of 3-MeO-PCP, watch more anime and love being high but fuck, I gotta work on my shit.

+13:00 1mg Etizolam for the both of us and we head off to bed

Next day: Wake up easily, peaceful and content. Wake up W with some matcha tea and the twinkle that lights my world is still there. She's happy with our trip and adventure with 2C-EF, I am too. Excited to try more in the future.

TL;DR Was fun, nice visuals, relatively clearheaded, good sex, good conversation. Will do more

All the best!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_2cef
substancecode_phenethylamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, thanks for writing the report! :) Sounds lovely. What level were you on the Shulgin scale? Sounds like maybe a light +2, strong +1 to me. I wonder what it will hold at a higher dosage?

Nice trip report, I'm fascinated by this compound.

We live in the same area, tripping around Brooklyn is great. This is the best city in the world.
Happy trails, be thankful for the 2C-EF sounds like a real gem. Would love to get my hands on some.

What a nice time you two had....
I hope this comes out someday...

Oh boy! I got to try 2C-TFM a couple times. The only pure stuff I had, I only had a few mg's and it was very clear headed and colorful. After that I got some of the 50/50 batch that was half 2C-I which added body load but since the TFM was more potent it still worked great.

How was the day after and comedown?

I am thinking somewhere in the ~11 mg range will be good starting place for a stronger trip but seems like 7 was appropriate for being as out and about as you two were.

Nice trip report, I'm fascinated by this compound.

We live in the same area, tripping around Brooklyn is great. This is the best city in the world.
Happy trails, be thankful for the 2C-EF sounds like a real gem. Would love to get my hands on some.

City tripping is amazing. Will definitely save some for when the cherry blossoms bloom on Roosevelt Island in the spring ;)

Awesome, thanks for writing the report! :) Sounds lovely. What level were you on the Shulgin scale? Sounds like maybe a light +2, strong +1 to me. I wonder what it will hold at a higher dosage?

I'd say a light +2, the character and nurture of the drug was seen, probably around 35-45%. Aside for the most intense hour at the peak, sobriety could be feigned if necessary, a good "museum dose". I'd say above 12mg it'll start to really show its full nature

How was the day after and comedown?

I am thinking somewhere in the ~11 mg range will be good starting place for a stronger trip but seems like 7 was appropriate for being as out and about as you two were.

Day after, had an amazingly peaceful afterglow. A natural contentment and peace that's persisted for a week or so. No comedown to speak of. 12mg I think will be good place to start to touch the med/high threshold

Sounds absolutely lovely. I really hope I get the chance to try this someday.