Bluelight

Thread: "Uniquely Dangerous"

1. Collapse Details
    "Uniquely Dangerous" 
    Question
    Well, I used to post here quite a bit a while back. Then that became too controversial, or so I was told. And I was told to stop posting. So I did.

Unfortunate, because usually talking about things is good.

It also helps to avoid things like this (link is to the author's site for "Uniquely Dangerous" - amazon page link - which is a biography of some guy) - and, as many folks are now seeing firsthand in the global veer towards fascism, once "someone like me" is subjected to... well, what I've been subjected to, it's awfully tempting to extend that logic to bigger chunks of the population, one after another. Fascism, in a nutshell.

Anyhow, I'm too 'controversial' - my sexual orientation too bigotry-worthy - for me to post things here of substance. So I'm not.

Cheers,

~ f

2. Collapse Details

not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
    Allow me to derail the thread by posting an Amazon link to a journal volume focusing on this topic, published in cooperation with the International Society for Anthrozoology:

https://www.amazon.com/Bestiality-Zo...VAMZJK1VYTV3BA

3. Collapse Details

So to summarise for those who don't want to have to check out a bunch of links to figure out what this thread is about - you would like to propose a discussion about whether or not criticism of bestiality and those who practice it is unfair.

I guess that most people would take issue with certain forms of bestiality because animals, for the most part, are not capable of giving consent to engage in sexual activity. On the other hand I guess there need not be anything inherently wrong about deriving sexual pleasure from animals in ways that don't involve penetrative sex or anything too touchy-feely... Equally, I guess one could make an argument that animals can give consent for their participation in non-verbal ways.

I've read an interesting story before about one of the (possibly ketamine-fuelled) experiment ideas set up by John Lilly, involving a house filled with water in which a researcher could live with a dolphin for long periods of time and try to teach it to speak. One of the researchers developed an apparently mutual sexual relationship with one of the dolphins, and when they were eventually separated the dolphin because despondent and eventually killed itself (dolphins can and do sometimes commit suicide by simply choosing not to come up to breathe). There's an article about it here. Of course, one could also make the argument that this was a highly artificial environment, the dolphin essentially developed a form of stockholm syndrome, and eventually killed itself not out of heartbreak but out of some form of trauma. I am really undecided how I feel about it but it's an interesting story to say the least. I believe there is at least one other story of a similar situation in which a human being and a dolphin become sexually intimate, and the dolphin then kills itself when they are separated (or just becomes very depressed, I can't remember exactly, perhaps I am wrong about the second suicide).

Anyway despite the fact that you've chosen to post in an annoyingly cryptic and passive aggressive way, I would be interested to hear your own thoughts, as a zoophile, whether practising or not, on the morality of sexual activity with creatures who are not capable of giving consent in the ways that we would traditionally understand and why you think the controversy around this topic is undeserved, if indeed this is your perspective.

4. Collapse Details

Residing in the residue of the contexture.....
    Jesus never thought I'd see you posting again fausty! Still at it though...eh? That's....one way to go....

5. Collapse Details

Hi fausty I recall you and your exploits.

Fausty

Be well and happy.

6. Collapse Details

Basic Drug Discussion
    Sounds like a right fuckin weirdo...

7. Collapse Details

I have just a few things to say about this original post. What does bestality have to do with what we discuss here on a drug site? Granted we talk about a lot of things here, and a lot of them are out of the mainstream, but there are sites online that cater to people with these tastes in their sexuality I am sure. I think he should go elsewhere and not try and discuss this here. It is abnormal for a person to be fixed on animals for their sexual gratification and he needs psychological help. Just my two cents.

8. Collapse Details

not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
    I mean the forum title is "Sex, Love and Relationships", it sounds pretty related to me.

Also, like, lots of people are abnormal (incl. me). Abnormal just means most people aren't that way. (I could say more if I had bothered to read that book I linked xD)

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by SamanthaB View Post
    I have just a few things to say about this original post. What does bestality have to do with what we discuss here on a drug site? Granted we talk about a lot of things here, and a lot of them are out of the mainstream, but there are sites online that cater to people with these tastes in their sexuality I am sure. I think he should go elsewhere and not try and discuss this here. It is abnormal for a person to be fixed on animals for their sexual gratification and he needs psychological help. Just my two cents.
    Please share, what is it about bestiality that you think indicates someone needs psychological help, more so than any other deviant sexual behaviour?

Not saying I necessarily disagree but there's a disappointing lack of actual discussion in this thread. Honestly I've never had any reason to really think much about bestiality before but I've also never met anyone who admitted to "zoophilia" in real life.

Unfortunately the OP doesn't seem interested in defending their unusual lifestyle choices, despite having created a thread about it. They're not obligated to of course, but not likely to change anyone's minds otherwise. I gather that there was some kind of controversy a while back, but I'm sure it's possible to discuss this topic in an inoffensive way.

10. Collapse Details

Residing in the residue of the contexture.....
    Quote Originally Posted by SamanthaBSuckingHorseD View Post
    Yeah right Sam! What about that one time we were at that barn and you got curious about that horse....? I wasnt into it at all but I didn't mentally defile you for what you'd done.