❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

"Uniquely Dangerous"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fausty

Bluelighter
Well, I used to post here quite a bit a while back. Then that became too controversial, or so I was told. And I was told to stop posting. So I did.

Unfortunate, because usually talking about things is good.

It also helps to avoid http://uniquelydangerous.com (link is to the author's site for "Uniquely Dangerous" - (removed link) - which is a biography of some guy) - and, as many folks are now seeing firsthand in the global veer towards fascism, once "someone like me" is subjected to... well, what I've been subjected to, it's awfully tempting to extend that logic to bigger chunks of the population, one after another. Fascism, in a nutshell.

Anyhow, I'm too 'controversial' - my sexual orientation too bigotry-worthy - for me to post things here of substance. So I'm not. =D

Cheers,

~ f

Last edited by a moderator:
So to summarise for those who don't want to have to check out a bunch of links to figure out what this thread is about - you would like to propose a discussion about whether or not criticism of bestiality and those who practice it is unfair.

I guess that most people would take issue with certain forms of bestiality because animals, for the most part, are not capable of giving consent to engage in sexual activity. On the other hand I guess there need not be anything inherently wrong about deriving sexual pleasure from animals in ways that don't involve penetrative sex or anything too touchy-feely... Equally, I guess one could make an argument that animals can give consent for their participation in non-verbal ways.

I've read an interesting story before about one of the (possibly ketamine-fuelled) experiment ideas set up by John Lilly, involving a house filled with water in which a researcher could live with a dolphin for long periods of time and try to teach it to speak. One of the researchers developed an apparently mutual sexual relationship with one of the dolphins, and when they were eventually separated the dolphin because despondent and eventually killed itself (dolphins can and do sometimes commit suicide by simply choosing not to come up to breathe). There's an article about it here. Of course, one could also make the argument that this was a highly artificial environment, the dolphin essentially developed a form of stockholm syndrome, and eventually killed itself not out of heartbreak but out of some form of trauma. I am really undecided how I feel about it but it's an interesting story to say the least. I believe there is at least one other story of a similar situation in which a human being and a dolphin become sexually intimate, and the dolphin then kills itself when they are separated (or just becomes very depressed, I can't remember exactly, perhaps I am wrong about the second suicide).

Anyway despite the fact that you've chosen to post in an annoyingly cryptic and passive aggressive way, I would be interested to hear your own thoughts, as a zoophile, whether practising or not, on the morality of sexual activity with creatures who are not capable of giving consent in the ways that we would traditionally understand and why you think the controversy around this topic is undeserved, if indeed this is your perspective.

Jesus never thought I'd see you posting again fausty! Still at it though...eh? That's....one way to go....;)

Hi fausty I recall you and your exploits.

Fausty

Be well and happy.

I have just a few things to say about this original post. What does bestality have to do with what we discuss here on a drug site? Granted we talk about a lot of things here, and a lot of them are out of the mainstream, but there are sites online that cater to people with these tastes in their sexuality I am sure. I think he should go elsewhere and not try and discuss this here. It is abnormal for a person to be fixed on animals for their sexual gratification and he needs psychological help. Just my two cents.

I mean the forum title is "Sex, Love and Relationships", it sounds pretty related to me.

Also, like, lots of people are abnormal (incl. me). Abnormal just means most people aren't that way. (I could say more if I had bothered to read that book I linked xD)

I have just a few things to say about this original post. What does bestality have to do with what we discuss here on a drug site? Granted we talk about a lot of things here, and a lot of them are out of the mainstream, but there are sites online that cater to people with these tastes in their sexuality I am sure. I think he should go elsewhere and not try and discuss this here. It is abnormal for a person to be fixed on animals for their sexual gratification and he needs psychological help. Just my two cents.
Please share, what is it about bestiality that you think indicates someone needs psychological help, more so than any other deviant sexual behaviour?

Not saying I necessarily disagree but there's a disappointing lack of actual discussion in this thread. Honestly I've never had any reason to really think much about bestiality before but I've also never met anyone who admitted to "zoophilia" in real life.

Unfortunately the OP doesn't seem interested in defending their unusual lifestyle choices, despite having created a thread about it. They're not obligated to of course, but not likely to change anyone's minds otherwise. I gather that there was some kind of controversy a while back, but I'm sure it's possible to discuss this topic in an inoffensive way.

Yeah right Sam! What about that one time we were at that barn and you got curious about that horse....? I wasnt into it at all but I didn't mentally defile you for what you'd done.

LOL, help.

Now, as far as whether this thread falls into the "Sex" category, I disagree. This goes beyond deviant and if someone were to post on here about pedophilia, I am sure everyone would be off the charts upset about that, even if one might say it too falls into the "Sex" category as well. I am very broadminded, maybe more than most, and having been a therapist, I have heard practically everything and am not judgmental. But, in this case, there is nothing remotely natural or normal about bestality no matter how open minded you are. And, since I think the "Sex" category is something that we all post on about what goes on, or may go on, with or between people and not animals, it does not belong on this site but in the office of a good therapist or some other online forum. And that is all I have to say on this topic again.

Last edited:
Fausty, I remember you.

I remember the now long gone yet not forgotten thread(s) which have become folklore here.

I don't recall the exact wordings but do recall the participants in said thread (title had "unconscious or concious in it)...

I didn't think you were srs, I thought it was lol at first, but clearly I was wrong, you were being open, forthright, quite alright in terms of disclosing your personal story.

I recall the other blrs at the time (some are now Deceased ie Mariposa) and the reaction...

The concern of using BL as a platform to promote your personal area where you practised zoo or promoting it here in general seemed to override using bl to generally discuss your sexuality like anyone else thwarted the thread.

I doubt anyone not a zoo would become one from a thread.

I can see angst in having it discussed as it is a pretty much taboo topic tbh.

As a zoo you could be upset by that.

What can be done to balance this?

It's been a long time, you know. Things have changed a lot but not so much in this niche, not many if any have opened up as zoo, maybe it's up to you to find a way to talk about it still and not be shouted down.

The urge to do so is still there, I am not a zoo and cant relate, dont like animals being harmed, still think they would be and can see why you would not see this as abuse.

LOL, help.

Now, as far as whether this thread falls into the "Sex" category, I disagree. This goes beyond deviant and if someone were to post on here about pedophilia, I am sure everyone would be off the charts upset about that, even if one might say it too falls into the "Sex" category as well. I am very broadminded, maybe more than most, and having been a therapist, I have heard practically everything and am not judgmental. But, in this case, there is nothing remotely natural or normal about bestality no matter how open minded you are. And, since I think the "Sex" category is something that we all post on about what goes on, or may go on, with or between people and not animals, it does not belong on this site but in the office of a good therapist or some other online forum. And that is all I have to say on this topic again.
Well god damnit than hamantha! Therapize this man already! You may be his only hope. You can provide him with sexually based therapy that can get him back into human partners. His sexual escapades with animals are on your shoulders if you don't!

having sex with animals?

dont think your going to be able to make this mainstream

most people dont understand it

i look at cats and think their faces are pretty but i really dont want to have sex with them cos they are cats

there is something a bit weird about it to be honest. like neanderthals and humans interbred which is allegedly two different species, but they were closely related

as a side note, do you have any sexual attraction towards humans?

Dear Help,

This truly is a very unfortunate situation for anyone to be in and something I would not wish on my worse enemy. Life is hard enough to deal with without having this kind of issue that must be incredibly isolating and also a huge taboo in our society, maybe all societies.

One's sexual orientation, if you are of that mind, is set before you are born. I think it is nature and not nature. But, that is just my opinion. Not entirely sure about bestality, however. It is always possible that the OP could be helped into the mainstream, but it would take a lot of therapy to tease that out, he would have to be so pained by this type of attraction that he would want to spend the time and money to see if this is something with him that could be corrected, if it was indeed nuture and not nature. My experience with aberant attractions is that the person is really not interested in changing things, and that may be because they are attracted to what they are attracted to and get their sexual satisfaction that way, period. A big reinforcer not to change things.

Last edited:
OP is a zoo. That is not going to change any more than the reaction it gets, I doubt being abhorrent to this equates to fascism but honestly dont think being somewhat able to accommodate his willingness to talk is beyond us.

Dont be afraid Fausty. Its bl, you are a blr, after all these years you're here, we are too.

:)

Dear Help,

This truly is a very unfortunate situation for anyone to be in and something I would not wish on my worse enemy. Life is hard enough to deal with without having this kind of issue that must be incredibly isolating and also a huge taboo in our society, maybe all societies.

One's sexual orientation, if you are of that mind, is set before you are born. I think it is nature and not nature. But, that is just my opinion. Not entirely sure about bestality, however. It is always possible that the OP could be helped into the mainstream, but it would take a lot of therapy to tease that out, he would have to be so pained by this type of attraction that he would want to spend the time and money to see if this is something with him that could be corrected, if it was indeed nuture and not nature. My experience with aberant attractions is that the person is really not interested in changing things, and that may be because they are attracted to what they are attracted to and get their sexual satisfaction that way, period. A big reinforcer not to change things.
Well if you can't accept fausters for who he is then attempt to change him already! Zephyr is being a beautiful soul as always and accepting him for who he is as should be. If one does not choose then why should we choose to hate? Hate changes nothing. Accept fausters for who he is. Otherwise I'll therapize you into the ground until you learn acceptance.

P.S. Peas tell us your therapized patients dirty secrets for entertainment. They'll never know and we'll never know who they are so it's professionally sound.....

Well, I wouldn't say I am accepting or in any way supportive of beastiality.

It's simply because like with other philic tendencies ie pedophilia, the other participant cant really represent themselves here and it's not plausible anyone could speak for them.

I dont get it personally, however I haven't even had the remotest inkling of interest myself so I wouldnt.

Since Fausty first spoke about this, another person has told their second hand story so that's only 2 in how many years?

My old flatmate from 2009 is Irish and a real player, good looking etc and fucked heaps of girls, also transgenders, and one chick who was Irish as well and took him on a weekend to a farm where she then let him in on her secret which was she fucked horses and blew them off etc.

He was appalled but pretended not to be, then got drunk and told everyone, ruined her life, she tried to kill him, he took off overseas.

So yeah.

I got a mate who is a horse inseminator by trade and it's not a fun job.

*shrug*

I didn't mean accepting in terms of you thinking it's okay just not instantly telling him to die sort of way. Ain't nuffin no one can do. He's gunna do what he wants though I'm sure everyone here prefer he didn't...

I dunno, that story sure got rehashed and retold a lot to be such taboo.

Status
Not open for further replies.