Bluelight

Thread: Trapped in liquid handcuffs

1. Collapse Details
    Trapped in liquid handcuffs 
    Hey, I'm 33, from australia...2 years clean of a 13 year heroin and Meth habit but mostly heroin, still an addict, still get cravings and wanna rip my hair out or try get a little high from my prescription for drugs like Valium or anything I can think of so I'm not doing the best, I but I'm not perfect. Tried absolutly everything I'm absolutely any way... Now after all of that I have given myself delusional paranoia and now take Latuda a drug for skitzofrenia sorry bout the spelling, and if I miss even one dose I fly off the handles and think everyone's out to get me. I it's fucked anyway keen to chat if anyone needs any advice

2. Collapse Details

New Member Introductions
    Hey Sheep274 - I think the title of your intro, all though i don't entirely understand it. Could you go into more detail?

And i think it's really noble of you to want so eagerly to help other people. That really sounds like a great role in the community, and of course you'll receive everything you gave back, in good feels.

So welcome you to Bluelight!
    - We don't see things the way they are, we see things the way we are. -
    ~~ PM me~~________~~Bluelight User Agreement~~

3. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Current Events and Politics
    Music Discussion
    Shielding off the weakening beams of salvation shining upon the mournful gloom of Earth
    Hey Sheep, baa baa. Always love to welcome a fellow Aussie to the boards