• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CBD receptor affinity vs THC receptor affinity

ShaunG

Bluelighter
So I have a question for someone familiar with the chemistry with thc and CBD. I did speak to a cannabis doctor that suggested at 4:1 CBD:THC to 1:1 CBD:THC.

Let?s assume I have grade 4 brain cancer. I use RSO and CBD Isolate. I want to get the best treatment for cancer but most efficiently. The doc said the CBD had a much higher affinity so using too much since it?s cheaper And not psychoactive you can use higher doses but in doing so the high affinity may effect the THC bc of their stronger affinity to the cannabinoid receptors.You would be wasting expensive RSO oil. I can only get 250mg RSO down a Day so I cap CBD isolate at 1000mg although I could go 2000mg+

Thoughts? Suggestions? Feedback? Most of both no matter the ratio? Keep it 4:1 max?

There is no CBD receptor.

You're not "wasting" THC by using it with CBD, all you'd be doing is killing the high. 99% sure it'd still be anti-inflammatory/anti-tumor and other effects not caused by CB1/CB2 receptors.

There is no CBD receptor.

You're not "wasting" THC by using it with CBD, all you'd be doing is killing the high. 99% sure it'd still be anti-inflammatory/anti-tumor and other effects not caused by CB1/CB2 receptors.

I mean the RSO is way more expensive so if the CBD is occupying the receptors, the THC wont stick as much if the CBD is already on it. That?s what I meant...