• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids cocodamol od?

medicalwaste420

Greenlighter
The other day (monday i think) i took 15 x 8/500 cocodamol (codiene and paracetamol) i think the toxic ammnt of paracetamol is 75mg/kg, i took 1000mg over, which would qualify as an overdose
About 19 hours after, i took 8 x 8/500 , so i took 11500mg of paracetamol in total
I feel sick, loss of apetite, hot sweats and have vomited, should i go to the hospital?
I know i shouldve used cold water extraction, im stupid lol
Also this is my 1st post so i'm sorry if it's in the wrong place or stupid

You need to be checked out by a doctor for liver injury. I know you may be reluctant but that is your best bet. You have ingested just over the amount known to have been fatal to others.(Not always, many take more and live) At the very least you need to start a regimen of n acetyl cysteine; a supplement that can mitigate some of the damage from NAPQI, the toxic metabolite of paracetamol.(acetaminophen). But yeah definitely get checked out, because the course that APAP poisoning typically takes is that you become sick, recover somewhat, and then experience liver failure.

The other day (monday i think) i took 15 x 8/500 cocodamol (codiene and paracetamol) i think the toxic ammnt of paracetamol is 75mg/kg, i took 1000mg over, which would qualify as an overdose
About 19 hours after, i took 8 x 8/500 , so i took 11500mg of paracetamol in total
I feel sick, loss of apetite, hot sweats and have vomited, should i go to the hospital?
I know i shouldve used cold water extraction, im stupid lol
Also this is my 1st post so i'm sorry if it's in the wrong place or stupid
get yourself checked out ASAP seriously go to your closest A&E

in future look at harm reduction videos on YouTube of cold water extractions

BUT PLEASE GO TO YOUR NEAREST A&E!!

do hope to see you around soon medicalwaste20....please let us know you're ok mate

As others have already said, you should go to a hospital immediately. Your symptoms and their timing are typical of paracetamol poisoning. You should go to a hospital and be given N-acetylcysteine intravenously as an antidote.

Do not hesitate, you risk liver damage or death, every hour is important now.

Last edited:
Fuck. Go to the hospital man. Good luck and please report back!

Sad that a simple CWE could have prevented this...

Any update OP?
I really hope you went to the ER as 10g can be enough for irreversible liver damage and your symptoms sound like liver problems.
With a paracetamol overdose time is key as n-acetylcysteine can be given up to 10 hours after ingestion of a paracetamol overdose to decrease the toxicity